..doesnt matter

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Almost_There, Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Almost_There

Almost_There Active Member

The barrel never looked so inviting..god im so pathetic..

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

You are not pathetic..just in pain....
    Please don't do anything to hurt yourself....
    talk to us...

3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

what is wrong?

4. Almost_There

I wont make my day, fucking world.

Cant even set my plan into action, might as well just do it, no meaning to anything anymore..just pull it, So easy for me. Survival instincts at zero all I can hope for now is to smile I guess

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

can you talk about why you feel this way?.
    we're here to listen...

6. Almost_There

I have felt this way for a long time, merely finally got the tools..Raped, with a curse since birth to a family who shunes me and "friends" with knives for hands in my back

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

do you want to tell us more about your problems?
    please don't hurt yourself....
    we care..

8. Almost_There

I see endless death! O god so much of it..It is only logical that I be intwines with my brothers who took their own lives, one in my arms, the other on the floor of some crack house a 100 miles away crying as he died, alone. My arm riddled with the scars of my life, cant go to a hospital, Ive been in and out for all my life..I hate them...god I hate them..I cry myself to sleep to merely sleep. The only time my mouth is useful is when I am eating a bullet as the last thing I hope to go through my head is nothing, anything but pain..even the emptyness of hell or eternity of blackness, without light, merely without pain.

9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I can feel how much pain you're in but don't do it....
    stay and talk more with us ...

10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

How are you doing?....

11. Almost_There

Feel like i may as well go tonight..leaving to get my affairs in order..I dont know..Just want this burning to stop so I can have something, even if that something is merely nothing

12. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

We're all here to listen and offer support whenever you need it. Hope you'll come back!

13. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

so glad you're still here.....
    we're here for you....

14. Almost_There

ty very much for you replys, I just found out thou someone is here on this forum, that I deeply cant stand. I might leave, to never burden this place and never have to deal with them, merely seeing them brings me memorys about things that hurt.

Alone again is coming here again..I feel so alone, maybe that is why my days hurt and my nights are hell. I just want blackness now, I have my bullet and my drugs, double or nothing in my last words..I might survive one, but I cant survive both, especially after the 20 min marker with the drugs. After that the chance of my either already being dead or bleeding out from the shot are 99.9% and even if the .01 happens, I wont be here, my body will, but my soul will finally be at peace.

15. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I wish you wouldn't leave the forum.....but understand if you feel uncomfortable...
    I can hear you're in a lot of pain...
    you really need to seek help ....please go to the hospital or call someone....
    you don't have to go through with this...
    please try and stay with us.....

16. Almost_There

its almost time i hope

17. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

don't do it...it can get better...postpone the date...
    please get some help.....
    call someone now.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.