• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Doesn't take much to push me over the edge

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I hate it. I hate that I spend most of my time trying to distract myself from suicidal thoughts. People think I'm just being lazy and them getting mad is really enough to push me to take my life. It's really not fair to other people to keep living like this. Soaking up resources and not contributing anything is just not who I want to be.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi Dan, what usually helps when you feel like this? Don't give up, it sounds like you have a lot to offer.

I usually just try to distract myself with a tv show or something, but I haven't felt better in several months. I've already started the process of leaving to be honest. Thanks for all of your help everybody.

And I hate it. I hate that I spend most of my time trying to distract myself from suicidal thoughts. People think I'm just being lazy and them getting mad is really enough to push me to take my life. It's really not fair to other people to keep living like this. Soaking up resources and not contributing anything is just not who I want to be.

you're not alone- it's the little things that do it to me to

things not even worth worrying about, but to me they are big things

hang in there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$410.00
Goal
$255.00