doing everything I can

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by gchicklet, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gchicklet

gchicklet Well-Known Member

Im doing everything I can. I am reaching out for anything. Im grasping at straws for any kind of lifeline. Im desperate and noone could care less. I keep trying to reach out to people and all I get is brushed off. Even my own pastor has been putting me off. Ive been trying to talk to him for over a week. He knows im struggling and cant even give me ten minutes. I have a plan, and the tools to do it (im not going to say what cuz I dont want to trigger anything for someone else) I just wanted to give him what I have cuz I've come way to close to going through with it. More than once in the last few days.

Everyone knows and nobody cares

2. Kairo

Kairo Well-Known Member

Hey gchicklet, I’m sorry things have been so tough and that you're feeling ignored.
    You should keep reaching out, even if you don’t get what you’re looking for right away, please keep trying. You can call a hotline, or talk to people here. Maybe you can think of some other people in your life that you haven’t talked to, or who you know don’t fully understand what you’re going through? A lot of times it feels like we’re making ourselves clear when we try to express how bad we’re feeling, but it doesn’t register the way we think it should. I’m sure people care about you, I’m sure your pastor cares. Perhaps they don’t understand.

I hope you continue to reach out, I’m glad you decided to post here :)

3. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

do please keep asking....either here, the helplines or another church maybe?

lots of support for you if you can share with us.

4. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

that's grim of the pastor

so you believe in a God strongly, that's like a light that comes within, reach into yourself too

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Well done for reaching out and getting yourself out there. It is terrible that even your pastor doesn't want to know. Here people do care, so you do have some hope left. :hug:

6. Blacky

Blacky Well-Known Member

We care :)
    Things will get better and we are here to listen to you :hug:

7. gchicklet

gchicklet Well-Known Member

finally got to talk to some people, only to be told everything I'm doing wrong. Now I feel like even more like crap, if that was possible. I was finally able to get with my pastor and give him my blades, or I don't think I would have made it this long today. seriously, cant I ever just catch a break?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.