doing it in a while

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by somekid102908, May 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. somekid102908

somekid102908 New Member

i think i'm gonna do suicideeeeee, i've been thinking about it for a while, i figure, my parents are dissapointed in me so i can rid them of this burden, my whole family is actually dissapointed, my "girlfriend" barely talks to me anymore cuz supposedly she misses so i can rid her of missing me so she can start going out with guys that make her happy, i can rid th epeople at work of my incompetence, since i cant do much right, i can rid my "friends" of the kid that doesnt do drugs so they wont have to be trying to get me to do them anymore and therefore getting them annoyed, i can rid the cleaning people that clean my room the trouble i make for them, i can rid my teachers of having to teach yet another stupid failure of a student, and i can rid the world of having yet another person adding to the pollution, war, and distraught,
    if anyone can convince me not to then i might not, but so far i dont really see any pluses in staying alive

2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

One of the biggest disasters in life is trying to please everybody. you will never, and i reapeat; you will never be able to gain approval and acceptance from everyone. stop the chase when its early. your life is yours. not your parents', friends' or girlfriend's. they also have their own imperfections. don't let their judging you affect you. almost everyone will have to face this problem at some point in their lives, if not all their lives.

3. aquila

aquila Member

If your girlfriend want to see other guys, she would break up and do that, her life is her responsibility.
    If you're not useful at work, they would fire you, you don't have to bother.
    Your teachers get paid to teach stupid students so they probably want you there.
    The cleaners get paid to clean your room and I'm sure they don't want to be unemployed.

Maybe in the future you could be a person fighting pollution, war and distraught.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.