doing it now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by _Lily_, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

got the tools ready to do it leaving a note for my husband
    had enough i have to go now and do it

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i hope you reach out NOW and call for help Your husband think of him okay and what it will do. Call crisis okay go to hospital safe place call your pdoc and get help. Reaper 2 you are cared for and loved okay time to let people help you okay. Stay safe talk to your husband the pain will pass thr soon enough okay it is just that soon you will be okay again.
  3. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I understand how rough it is to hear voices that everyone else tells you aren't real.
    I hear things all the time. I always have bad thoughts going through my head - but once you act, you won't be able to take your actions back.

You will leave your husband all alone, wishing he could have done something to help you... feeling guilty for as long as he lives, because you left him behind.
    He cares about you doesn't he?
    And you love him, too?

Try to distract yourself rather than giving in!
    You can do it with a little bit of help.
  4. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

i called my husband told him what i wanted to do he is on his way home
    i just got a phone call saying my niece has clasped in college so i have to go to the hospital
  5. Kate777

Kate777 Well-Known Member

Hey Reaper,

Are you with your family now? I think you were incredibly strong for reaching out and contacting your husband
  6. total eclipse

I am glad you called your husband I hope your niece is okay Let us know take care
  7. dreams4life

dreams4life Well-Known Member

I am glad you changed your mind. Have you ever thought what will happen after death. What if things get worse after it? You are searching for peace and you have to make sure that you end in a peaceful place after death. Consider this the next time you feel like doing it.
  8. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

we all going to die at some point anyway why not now ?
  9. total eclipse

Because you can be of some comfort for your niece you can reach out and help others by volunteering your services you can change things so life can get better my thoughts only though
  10. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

When it's your time to die, it'll just happen. Not by your own will but by old age or in a hospital or an accident... we never know when it'll happen; it just happens when it's meant to happen.
    For now though, it's your only chance to enjoy the life you have - as much as you can!
  11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

there is a reason why things happened so you didn't get the chance to follow through with your plans at that are meant to are loved and needed....
    natural death is sad and painful but nothing like the turmoil and pain a suicide leaves with the people left behind...
    I hope you get some help for yourself now ..*hug*
  12. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

exactly, why speed up the inevitable? we most likely only get one shot at life, so why not try to make the most out of while we're here. i really hope you don't do this, reaper. i'm sorry to hear about your niece. she and your husband need you right now. x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.