doing it tonight

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by AlwaysRain, May 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlwaysRain

AlwaysRain Active Member

my life is shit, I'm alone in this world.
    my dad just told me that it was a mistake to create such a bastard as me.
    i'm just looking for the painless way to do it, probably a plastic bag would work.
    or let myself walk at night on the campus. i know, not that painless, but maybe someone can shoot me?
  2. kath

kath Well-Known Member

im sorry your hurting so bad.

Please try and stop yourself before you start to do something cos it can be very hard to stop once you have started down this path.Please stay safe and keep talking.
  3. Jackson

Jackson Guest

That was a horrible and selfish thing for your dad to say. Give yourself some time to think things over.
  4. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: Dad's can be pricks.
    I'm sorry he said that to you.

You're not alone, you have all of us to listen to you. Stay safe and keep talking. :smile:
  5. AlwaysRain

AlwaysRain Active Member

i tried so hard to move on, to do my best, to live.
    i have no power anymore. there is no one who can help me.
    i'm thinking about again and again, it has been like that for almost a year.
    there is no point to continue. and actually, it doesn't scare me at all.
    i don't think that suicide is a bad thing to do. there's nothing wrong with desire to go away.
  6. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

Number 1, trying to kill yourself using dehydration is not painless :mellow:

Taken from Wikipedia:

Second...suicide really isn't the way to go.

I know that it be hurt and betrayed by one of the people in your life who is supposed to love and care for you, like no other. It can feel as if your heart is being ripped into so many pieces, that you'll never find a way to put it back together.

But you can...and you will...all you have to do is to continue to fight. You say that it's been almost a year since you've been struggling on...well now you're here...with us. So let us help you shoulder some of that burden...let us be there for you like your father isn't...let us care for you, and support you, and help you heal your hurting heart :hug:

Don't give up on yourself hon...we certainly haven't and won't. And we'll be right here waiting whenever you want to talk :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2007
  7. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

dads can be shits. i'm sorry about the shit he said. it's his stuff. don't pay attention to what he has said. i don't think you really want to do it just because of what dad said. it's messed up that he said the stuff in the first place. my dad and i had some knock down drag out verbal arguments while he was alive. looking back i regret some of the stuff i said to him and he actually apologized to me for some of the stuff he had said to me. usually, we had been drinking or getting loaded when these arguments came up. just do yourself a favor and keep talking about what is bothering you and eventually it will subside. :)
  8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I understand where you're coming from AR,I grew up with my dad's constant abuse and it hurt like hell and I guess still alot of it does till this day even though I try my best not to think of it.Those types of comment's are so sad and shocking to say the least that any parent could say to a child,I'm really sorry you had to hear such a false thing.Please try to lean on the people who will support you,i.e here of course.
  9. My dad's never been THAT hateful, but he did say that my sister was his favorite before. Not the best thing to hear. I'm told all of the time by people that I should have never been born. But I bet it hurts worse to hear it from your parents. My mom said yesterday when my dad walked in the store, "Remind me to apologize to ya'll for having THAT man as your father. I can't BELIEVE I had sex with that bastard.."

I was always told by my mom's boyfriend that she said I was a mistake. Literally. I wasn't suppose to be born. My parents were only suppose to have three children. Then when I came along. I was supposed to be a boy. I'm just a let-down altogether. I'm not tall, pretty, popular, skinny, blonde-haired, blue-eyed like my sisters. I'm short, ugly, hated, fat, brown-haired, gray-eyed.

Don't ever listen to your parents when they say stuff like that. They just don't understand.:dry:
  10. SleepySorrow

SleepySorrow Member

Goodness, Dads are bastards indeed
  11. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

My father, well he wasnt my father he did not raise me he just used my mom and created me with her. anways he doesnt give a damn about me, he even pretended he didnt see me one time to avoid confronting me. He doest give a fuck about me or my sisters at all. He has used and abused so many women. I dont even know how many kids he has. Its not your fault your father is that way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.