Doing it tonight

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mordeci, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I decided that I have had enough of simply going through the motions and trying to get bettter. Tonight I am going to finish it off once and for all. No more pain, no more false hope, or lies. I am never going to get better so tonight I will end it.

2. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

why is it false hope? hope can never be false. why give up? its like swimming, sometimes all you have to do is go through the motions. dont give up. we are all hoping you pull through.

3. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I am tired of it all, I just don't want to do it any more. Even on th off chance that I "get better" what do I have to look foward to. A job I hate people who don't like me, let alone love me. I just have had enough.

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What's wrong? And what makes you think you'll never get better?

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi mordeci,

I'm sorry you're feeling this way,I really hope you will reconsider :hug:

6. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

The same stuff everyday of my life, no friend, no meaningful family connections, I hate myself the way I look, lack of progress in therapy. It's all too much for me now. I think I am ready to go.

7. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

fuck it all now is the time

8. Petal

It doesn't have to be. I'm sure youve gotten through time likes this before, you CAN do it again. Make tomorrow a fresh start, give it another try, you dont have anything to lose :hug:

9. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

are you afraid?

10. FallenRyo

FallenRyo Active Member

While I myself have considered it, I wouldn't if I were you. You should talk to one of us one-on-one, even for a sec. Losing someone is a heavy pain, and you dying would make everyone who reads this really sad... Me especially.

:hug: If you want someone to talk to, I know how you feel. I've been there.

11. poetbassplayer

poetbassplayer Active Member

Mordeci,

Hope you are still with us i am new here but not to the depression suicidal ideations that have overshadowed most of my life. I get deep dark depression bouts (on meds 500mgs of 3 anti-depressants) keep trying your pain is real as is mine and everyone elses on this forum just need to survive find something to strive for sorry to be preachy but it helps me to try to help others considering suicide cause i am speaking out loud to talk myself out of the final deed just one more day and live one day at a time helps this mental suicidal old dude from checking out early.

peace all

PBP

12. elleanne

elleanne Well-Known Member

I am new here, and just read this message.
    I think it`s unfair if you are guilt-tripped into life, though understandable that people write anything they can think of to try to give you hope.
    If you do choose to end your life, it is your choice which should be respected.
    elleanne

13. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I really hope you called crisis and get support you need You do have friends lots of them here please call crisis now or emergency now so you can get help now to change your distorted thoughts get the right medication you need to end depression.

14. Petal

Mordeci, please let us know if you're ok :sad: :hug:

15. poetbassplayer

poetbassplayer Active Member

I've re-read the posts and wonder where you got the guilt trip from maybe its just me but the posts seem sincere except for the toast comment which goes against why we are here on the forum.

Peace
    PBP

16. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I am still alive still feel terriable though.

17. drow21

drow21 Active Member

i don't think ppl should force something on or somebody against anything

i hope you don't hurt yourself

is there anything you enjoy doing?, no mater how silly , even if its just a distraction

be safe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.