doing it tonight

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by neoprint, Jun 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neoprint

neoprint Member

Had enough. No job, debt coming out my arse, got kicked out of school cause I had a BPD episode and stopped going.

Major depressive phase right now. It's not going to stop. Keeps going around and around and each time when shit's looking up it's more devastating when it falls apart.

So I just took a whole bunch of pills. Hopefully they work.

Tried to cut but I'm too much of a pussy to do anything other than superficial cutting (which I've been doing for years). That and cutting stopped helping ages ago.

I have nothing to live for, all I seem to do is hurt everyone. I hate it.

Bye everyone, sorry I didn't post more, and that all my posts seem to be in here when I'm in crisis.

I've got Bipolar, OCD, and dermatillomania. I hate all three. They make me hate myself. I've gotten help heaps in the past but nothing works. Why fuckign bother when there's no fucking point
  2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I'm really sorry about what you're going thru at this moment. I'm exhausted right now, but if you see me online later please don't hesitate to send me a pm. In the meantime, please try to reach out to someone. If it's only to vent.
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hadlee get some help before those damn pills do your insides some damage.....if they fail (which is almost a certainty with overdoses) then you could have more problems...
    better to stay and try and find more help.....
  4. neoprint

neoprint Member

Sorry for the bump, but I'm still with you guys.

A friend called an ambulance for me that night, got out of a psych ward on Friday. 6 weeks in there. On new meds, getting help.

Going to polytech, had my third day today. Plus I had my first ice hockey game in like 6 years last night, it felt fucking good to get back out on the ice.

Shit seems to be looking up
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Wow Hadlee...I'm so glad to hear a positive story....and so glad you didn't succeed.....:stars:
  6. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Neoprint, I'm glad that you are with us. You matter to us and don't you forget that.:hugtackles:
  7. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

PLEASE DONT DO ANYTHING. I am praying for you!!!!
  8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

good to see things arre positivenow right meds can help good luck staying well okay next time reach out for help okay without harming yourself
  9. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Don't apologize for checking back in! It's actually very considerate!

Glad to hear you're feeling better now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.