doing it tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

depressedGirl

Not telling you when or how or where. I want noone stopping me..
Can't take nomore. My Mum don't want me there. My Dad has got my Grandad there so got nowhere to stay.
My Mum put my Sister up but she can't even put me up. I want my Auntie back cause she would know what to do but she's dead... Noone cares about me anymore. I try to get on with my life but everything gets thrown in my face. Not only that I can not find even 1% enjoyment out of life anymore. I have gone off everything and I just can't take nomore. I want to tell my friends I love them but they will know what I am up to. My Mum would be happy I am going... I leave a note as well just to let everyone know I love them..
Well goodbye and thanks for letting me be part of this website...
xxxx

FBD

I care, I know you don't know me and I don't know you but I can say I care. please don't do anything. even though your mom might not show it I'm su she cares. please don't do anything and talk instead, please

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend
You don't have to do this.

Let us know how we can help keep you alive one more day at least.

My suggestion is to go to A&E. They can help stabilize your mood! Don't give up!

please stick around and keep sharing
i can see you are in a lot of pain right now
it does get better
you don't have to end your life
your friends would be devastated
i had a friend commit suicide seven years ago and i still think of him every day.
i wish he'd known how loved he was

depressedGirl

I try and enjoy life so much but I can't... I feel nothing for it. I get angry at ft me to live this horrible life. I am angry with my aunt because she left me to live this horrid life. She's so lucky... I think it's all my fault she died anyway.

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
I am sorry you are in so much pain but you can get through it . I know it doesnt feel like it right now but you can ! Please think about what you are doing. I think you need to see a doctor about getting some antidepressants so that you can cope with things when its bad they do help you can message me anytime ! xx

This is how I felt one week ago when I first tried to commit suicide. I wanted to go. But I had someone that told me to stay
Even if you feel that noone loves you, somewhere on this earth right now there is somebody who is going to make you their whole world. They deserve you and you deserve them.
Dont give up\
Dont stop fighting.
Dont let the darkness win

I'm here to tell you that it WILL get better! Imagine what good you can do! You can help others get through what you've been through! Be strong for us and yourself! You are so important! I just joined this site and we all need other so much!

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Not your fault hun that she died but you know she cared for you and she would not want you to take your life. She would want you to reach out and get some help
phone your doctor the hospital and get back on your medication so you can feel happy okay
pm me anytime hun i understand now it is time to call someone to get some help for you hugs

Craig

Banned Member
I feel like theres a part of you that wants a better life but you just feel that its a life you will never have. A life that you just are not ment for. I want you to know that you can get through this. Things can get better if you want them to. No mater how deep a hole you are stuck in its still just a hole. There is always a way out and always light at the other end. Dont give up on yourself. Dont give up on life.
Listen to what ever tiny part of you there is that wants better for yourself. If nothing else and you still just want to die please call the number on my sig. Theres so many things out there that can help you. Things that can make your life worth living. All you have to do is reach out and take them.

I'm here to tell you that it WILL get better! Imagine what good you can do! You can help others get through what you've been through! Be strong for us and yourself! You are so important! I just joined this site and we all need other so much!
deleted modertator total eclipse unsupportive response

Last edited by a moderator:
There isn't one person more important than the next. Yes, some people have achieved more notable things in their lives than others, but that doesn't place them above everyone else.

Sorry I didn't mean to be rude, I was just questioning what makes a persons life so important? Cuz I often feel like mine isn't., for example

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00