Doing it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by anuj, Apr 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anuj

anuj Active Member

I m going to do it now. I have come to conclusion that this world isn't real. It is imagination of my mind or kind of dream. So if I commit suicide then this world created by me would cease to exist. I m going to get feedback from my mind by your comments lol. It has became very easy now. I can do anything:)

2. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Yep i hear you but thats it you said it suicidal feelings are pretend thats what the imagination is.I dont like the world as to much pressure yet i m finding myself is what ya have to do.The most important thing in this crap world be who you are not what others want.Your death will not solve a thing.Maybe there is a reason like me your in this pretend world maybe we can help others through this shit that is layed upon us.I m like you i think there is a big conspiracy all around but im not involved i get it.To be a fighter is better than giving up fighting will bring strength out in you and enable you to feel ya can take anything on.I hope this has helped

3. anuj

anuj Active Member

Well there is no need to fight. If you don't like something you can just change it. So to come out this dream, I have to kill myself. And then something new will start.

4. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

True yet it wont change even if your dead.Ya will prob come back worse off we all have a challenge and im not preaching here ive thought the same yet my luck i ll come back as a blow fly seriously death is it.Give me a bit of what ya going through please i am understanding see if we can work it out

5. anuj

anuj Active Member

Life is a trap. You keep on fighting for various things be it money, love, recognition etc. But in the end everyone is going to die. So we can say someone else is controlling our imagination(life). And I would like to control it.
    Also we say anything that can be felt by our 5 senses. So our world is limited by these 5 senses.
    If you look at the human history taught to us, human existance doesn't make sense at all.

6. anuj

anuj Active Member

And various things like- things you enjoy- travelling, eating something, love etc. are just things that are meant to keep us in our imagination. So one shouldn't get fond of them, if you want to get out of this trap.

7. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hahahaha exactaly true but in sence we do make our own imagination dont we.Ive learnt rather be happy than sad and dont get me wrong ive been and still do fall to where you are now.Yep this life does seem unreal at times yet as induviduals we can do alot ourselfs.I m glad ya talking hope im helping a bit see thats my thing with unrealalistic thinking im hoping im helping at same time im panicing just writing what i do so what im getting at we can compromise here death aint gunna fix anybody is it

8. Brokengirl123

Brokengirl123 Well-Known Member

when you say something new will start, what do you mean. Even if you did go on and start afresh with something new, in all likelihood it will just be the same, only it will be a new set of feelings and problems that you will want to change, a new 'trap'. If this is how your mind works (not wanting to deal with these feelings/restrictions but wanting to escape them) you will go back to being in the same place emotionally in whatever 'life' or something like it that you end up in. Who is to say you haven't done this already and that is why you keep arriving at the same place, in the same trap. Eventually you will have to let something run its course. Maybe thats how you will get something new, something better. By getting through this. You might as well keep going as long as possible because you are going to die one day anyway like every human being.

If you don't mean a new life, then death is death and you won't be freed from the trap, you won't get anything new. You won't get anything, just death and an abrupt ending.

See if you can stick it out longer, you haven't got anything to lose by doing that. Even if using our senses does distract us by giving pleasure, you might as well take advantage of them and enjoy them - it comes at no cost to you. It is like when supermarkets offer you free samples of food. Who cares if they are only doing it to keep you in the store or make you buy from them. You were giong to buy anyway. Might as well get something free at no expense to you.

Enjoying and using your senses doesn't mean you are ignorant to the fact that you are being kept in your 'imagination' if that is what you think. Just do it at your imaginations expense and make the most out of it. You really will be dead one day, you will get out eventually, but there is no sense in rushing it. Get out of life what you can before you leave.

p.s I know you are not dreaming if that helps. I'm pretty real to me thanks. And my own problems are pretty real, same as hundreds of other peoples on here and they are real people too. Trust me. But hey that's just my feedback.

Also life doesn't make sense you are right, but that doesn't necessarily mean it is not real. It just sucks sometimes for some of us.

Take care. x

9. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

very well said Broken girl

10. dusk

dusk Active Member

I used to feel the same way that you do- that the world isnt real, just made up by me. I also used to think I needed to kill myself in order to get to the *real* world. But once I was put on antipsychotics, that delusion went away. Please think about medication.

11. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

You are getting some good advice here and yes i take antiphychotics they do help with stopping head racing and do help with sleep and thinking straight and im not real big beleiver in meds

12. ramteflon

ramteflon New Member

deleted inappropriate

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2012
  13. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Yep good advice ive been close to that next world and have come back it dont change we just have to make best what we have.And yep it aint easy hard to talk to ppl hard to face em but sometimes we need to face fear and do it and find when we do things start working out.I m not gunna sit fill ya heads full of shit im still riding that low path but end of day we need to fght for ourselfs those ppl tht dont give a shit helping you feed ya own insuccurities ands those you think dont care they only feeding there own once ya dead its over fight

14. anuj

anuj Active Member

Just so as you know, I m still here. Thanks for your replies.
    Didn't attempted but made deep cut on arm. Have to figure out how to heal it without going to hospital. Anyways, I m not suicidal now and thinking of living life. It has been like- taking few steps toward life and then some toward death. Only problem is death needs to won it only once and life has to won all the time.

But Look there are two possibilities- life is real or not real.
    If it is not real then you can live only if you want or when you are happy with it. And if it is real then also it doesn't make sense to live as you struggle whole life to get various things only to lost when you die.
    By the time I have written this I m again confused and I don't know but I should die. It seems to be better choice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.