1. troubledprincess

troubledprincess Well-Known Member

at the moment i doing ok i have not wanted to cut or od and im still taking my meds.
    i still in pain and still get pretty down and feel alone but i have been doing things to keep my mind off wanting to do stuff.
    i have been knitting and reading and watching charmed when i wanted to do bad stuff the only thing that i have not been doing is my college work. my doctor has giving me a sick note for 2 weeks so i can really gt on with it.
    i a good night sleep last night coz the doctor has put me on amitriptyline to help me sleep coz of the pain.
    really hope this is the start of better things and not the carm before the storm

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

HI Sarah.. a hug or two to you now.. hope the pain is manageable and you can keep going and things go postive for you.. hope the storm is past now.. Jim

3. aussiegal

aussiegal Well-Known Member

Glad to see u r doing ok for now. Fingers crossed it stays that way even if it is a fight. Sending u hugs!

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Really glad to hear you are doing well :hug: Hope the good feelings will continue for a long time.