domestic abuse victim

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by chellex79xx, Feb 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chellex79xx

chellex79xx Member

On Thursday night I was beaten AGAIN by my fiance and partner of 6 years . Right now he is being held for assault yet here I am the one who is wanting to commit suicide .

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, you need to leave him however hard that may be. You really have to because things will not get better no matter what he says. Are there any relatives you can stay with? Has he been charged with anything? Did the police have any advice for you?
    You need to get out of this horrible situation. Thoughts are with you :hug:

3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Scary to go through this situation. :hug: Hope you're safe now

What's the reason of wanting to commit suicide ?

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I understand you are at low ebb and very worried about the future. Six years of domestic abuse is not nice. You have to be stron, not easy I'm your state.

The important thing is you safety and you need to be away from you current accomodation. You need to seek help from voluntary organisations. Things will get better but you are important.

Keep posting for the support. Be reassured you are among friends here.

Take care and be safe.

5. chellex79xx

chellex79xx Member

Decided tonight is the night . Before he gets out tomorrow

6. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

Hello and I welcome you to the Forums.

I'm so sorry that you're going through this situation right now. Remember that your in a safe place and far away from him. I really hope you have the strength to leave him. You don't deserve to be treated like this. You deserve a lot better. I was in a similar situation before and I managed to get away from him. Please take care for yourself. I'm here if you need someone to talk too.

7. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Thinking of you, hope you're safe. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.