Don’t know how to go on

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
Oh, by the way! You don’t need an official invite or a tag, or anything to stop by and participate or post in Jim’s cafe—(people just do that as reminders to some), and in fact, there was a time when we weren’t even allowed, or able to do that tag, or @people!) :D

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Dunno why I feel the need to add this but as an act of getting it off my chest, I think the most painful yet reoccurring thing is that every time I cry, I would cry over [insert problem/thought here]...and then inevitably, I’d cry over the fact that I’m always alone, with no one to listen and to help :”) I don’t know, I find it too much that I have to carry all of this myself, handle everything myself. Somehow this has gotten to such a critical point where no one but myself is aware of the attempts I made to die.

I’ve run out of resources and shoulders to cry on...my parents/family have made it quite clear that they don’t like it when I vent to them and the only kind of friends I have are those who only want the,, happy side of me. And it’s totally fine, I understand them, not everyone has the capacity to be of support, besides they also have their own share of burdens. But I still find it sad.
That's not right of your parents @auburnfrog. I know it's not right to judge. But, I wish my oldest daughter would even speak to me. I cherish when my other daughter ir sons confide in me. Have you ever journeyed?

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Dunno why I feel the need to add this but as an act of getting it off my chest, I think the most painful yet reoccurring thing is that every time I cry, I would cry over [insert problem/thought here]...and then inevitably, I’d cry over the fact that I’m always alone, with no one to listen and to help :”) I don’t know, I find it too much that I have to carry all of this myself, handle everything myself. Somehow this has gotten to such a critical point where no one but myself is aware of the attempts I made to die.

I’ve run out of resources and shoulders to cry on...my parents/family have made it quite clear that they don’t like it when I vent to them and the only kind of friends I have are those who only want the,, happy side of me. And it’s totally fine, I understand them, not everyone has the capacity to be of support, besides they also have their own share of burdens. But I still find it sad.
Meant to say, jornaled? Sorry

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Oh, by the way! You don’t need an official invite or a tag, or anything to stop by and participate or post in Jim’s cafe—(people just do that as reminders to some), and in fact, there was a time when we weren’t even allowed, or able to do that tag, or @people!) :D
That is true, this is a good welcoming place with fine people. I can't imagine anybody here having an attitude of anything other than the more the merrier, join in and share. :)

Legate Lanius

This is such a lovely line, I should tell you :) just that, it feels so suffocating this time around..
Sorry about that, I am really bad at anticipating people's responses to what I type. I can type the same thing to two different people and one person complains and I wished that I didn't write anything and the other says that it made them feel better. I usually never write something like "take care, you are valuable" since I know that others are better at that stuff, so I try to take a more risky strategy with some advice-ish talk or something. Sorry, hope it didn't stick around in your head.

auburnfrog

Sorry about that, I am really bad at anticipating people's responses to what I type. I can type the same thing to two different people and one person complains and I wished that I didn't write anything and the other says that it made them feel better. I usually never write something like "take care, you are valuable" since I know that others are better at that stuff, so I try to take a more risky strategy with some advice-ish talk or something. Sorry, hope it didn't stick around in your head.
Oh no, not at all, please don’t feel bad! What you said actually made me feel comforted...it’s a nice saying, and a good reminder for me in the future too.

Actually I do appreciate that you don’t write something like that, because it’s great for me to hear different a different answer like yours from time to time..!

Thank you so much for everything :)

auburnfrog

That's not right of your parents @auburnfrog. I know it's not right to judge. But, I wish my oldest daughter would even speak to me. I cherish when my other daughter ir sons confide in me. Have you ever journeyed?
Haha, I agree it’s probably not right of them..it makes me feel so lonely. I don’t know why they’re like that, but they’re unapproachable when it comes to this and I’ve given up confiding in them...

Also, you seem like a very sweet parent :D

I have never tried journaling...I guess it’s not too much of my thing..

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Haha, I agree it’s probably not right of them..it makes me feel so lonely. I don’t know why they’re like that, but they’re unapproachable when it comes to this and I’ve given up confiding in them...

Also, you seem like a very sweet parent :D

I have never tried journaling...I guess it’s not too much of my thing..
Thanks, ha.

You know, I'd say dont give up though on them. Maybe though just spending time, not for them, but for you and if conversation comes up lightly. I hope you have a decent day or a few minutes of peace

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00