Donate my Organs

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sevenpounds, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sevenpounds

sevenpounds New Member

I really want to know if it is possible to die and donate my organs like in the film seven pounds?

I have lost everything that is dear to me - my partner and my 5 month year old girl due to my drinking problem. I know realise that life is not worth living and never will be , I am a loser and someone else could benefit from my death who deserves a chance.

At least then I could do something right in my life, if I commit suicide on my own no one will benefit but this way I could help many people.

I heard that this may be possible in other countries?

2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. Why not let us try and help you get this sorted out? Have you tried to get help with drinking issue through therapy or otherwise? You can get your life back it seems if you can lose the alcohol. Also, there's a good chance that your organs could have been damaged by alcohol.

So let's work on getting back on track so you can have some quality time with your 5 month old baby girl.
  3. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

Hey.. you know we're all human beings.. some are worst off, some better off.. being an alchoholic is very very difficult.. any addictions are a problem.
    Get help for yourself.. don't worry about what will come.. u can fight it.
  4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

It must have been tough to lose your family like that, but you can get them back if you try. Try and seek help for your drinking problem (assuming it's ongoing) and show them that your trying to make changes and maybe they will consider coming back to you. Killing yourself would only cause so much hurt and pain for them, just because they left doesn't mean they don't care. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.