Donations and Ongoing Projects

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
Thanks @Kira , @Polly Anne , @nobodyknows71 , @BumbleBee , @Freya , @Lulabelle (and anybody else i messed on this thread - i hate trying to say thanks individually cause inevitably I miss somebody - I am sorry if I missed you for contributing to this thread and supporting SF.

The username shows if you do not check "anonymous" , it is what tells us who donated.

I have set up a secondary donation place also as discussed in the thread on the Mobile app. The majority of overage on monthly donations wil be shifted towards the mobile app anyway, but by clicking the tab on top of forum that says "mobile app" you can go directly to an update on fund raising for the mobile app and if you choose donate specifically to the mobile app. If you have already donated on the other system recently please do not feel like you need to donate again towards that- the money left over from monthly costs will already be transferred.

On the mobile app donate, the receipt for that will be emailed to you- it will say "no payment key" or something like that on the on screen receipt because of a setting that we are using to ensure the security of donations- we do not want transaction id's stored on our server.

View attachment 4066

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
Thank you all once again for continuing to support the site in both monthly expenses and slowly accumulating funds for the mobile app.

It is winter in the northern hemisphere and heating bills along with holiday expenses make things tight for many yet we still had a lot of new people donating- thank you! 37 different members donated in November thank you!!

Please do make sure if you choose to contribute that you put your and your family needs first. Donations need not be large to help here $2 , $5 , $10 all add up too and are appreciated. If you can afford to and want to help with either the mobile app or the monthly costs please do. If you are owed an SF supporter banner please message me. We cannot tell who donated if the name or email donated from is not your member name or member email so if it did not add a banner that you expected just let me know so I can add it on.

Thanks and wishing all happy and safe holidays.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00