Done it again :(

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Marshmallow, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I seriously need fucking shooting. Someone fucking kill me or something. I swear i'm getting addicted to this. Yeah i just did it again. Burnt my arm, yet another scar. It's not even about the pain right now, its to make my body as fucked up as i am and as fucked up as i feel. So yeah managed a few weeks without it then just did it again. See no reason in stopping now anymore.
  2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Fuck now i cant stop :cry:
  3. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Vikks please stop with this :( You really dont want to get into a position where it becomes an almost impossible habit to break, please stop now before it gets to that point. I dont want to see you do this to yourself. I really care about your wellbeing...please stop :hug:
  4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Matt i CAN'T stop. I just burnt my arm to shit. Fucking hurts :cry:
  5. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

:sad: Vikks just walk away, please just walk away, I know its late there, but try and do something to occupy yourself for just a little while. Blubs posted about something earlier that might help you break it, a differant method that at least didnt leave scars, you need to try that, but for now please just stop :(
  6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Theres no point. I need the scars to prove how fucked i am. How fucked up i am to the people around me. Right now i see no point in stopping. My arm feels like its on fucking fire :mad: :sad:
  7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Aww.. :hug: Viks hun.. just do your best, you can't say you'll NEVER do it again... it takes time.. It'll be ok hun.. :hug: :hug: I'm heer if you need to talk about it or anything. :) Would you like to talk more about it in the thread, maybe make yourself feel a bit better.

8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

What is there to say, i've burnt the crap out of my arm, it hurts like shit and i wanna i do some serious damage and i see no reason not to anymore. Why should i bother anymore, i really don't know. I try be there for people and its never good enough. Anything i tr to do or say is never good enough, so why should i fucking bother. Im gonna make myself physically fucked up like i am. Make my arm look like the piece of shit that i am to you all.
  9. Bob26003

Bob26003 Well-Known Member

I never thought you was a peice of shit. Honestly :unsure: :huh: :smile:
  10. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

That couldnt be further from the truth of how everyone views on this site, including me, and you know it. I really care about you Vikks, I think your a wonderful person, and I think we are becoming closer friends over time.

I know its hard to stop self harming, but you need to try and take control of it, before it takes control of you. I know you can do it. :hug:
  11. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

My arm is pretty fucked up today :sad:

12. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.