Done. Just done.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AnaNg, Oct 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnaNg

AnaNg Antiquities Friend

I don't know how to do this anymore. I have been struggling against this for so long. I just don't have anything left in me. I can't keep going on like this and I have no hope that this will ever completely end. It may get better for a day or two or even a few months, but it always comes back. Every time it returns, it is worse than the time before. Exhausted doesn't even begin to express it. I am running on empty and I just can't anymore. I'm so so sorry. I hope that one day you will be able to forgive me.

2. juicy

juicy Well-Known Member

you should just accept that depression is a part of who you are. I don't want to say give up, but me being depression as well, I've kind of just accepted that some people will never truly be happy. Some people live with depression all of their lives. So just understand that maybe you're one of those people. You're one of those people who just has to keep fighting depression. Kind of like a warrior/hero who will never truly know peace when there are bad people out there. When you accept the reality if your emotional state is forever you'll be forever liberated.
  3. juicy

juicy Well-Known Member

I look at my depression as a boxer called Life, and he's the champion right now, but I'm slowly beating him. Sometimes he knocks me out but I get back up oiff the mat and I keep fighting. I may not conquer Life, you know, do great things, knock him out, but at least when my time really does come I'll be able to say I went the distance.
  4. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

My depression plays tricks in my mind. I constantly remind myself that I'd be better off dead. However, no matter how close I have come to death, I never died. Now I have to try to go on even though it's been difficult. I know I'm not alone, but I'm very lonely. I have noone to talk to when I'm depressed and/or suicidal except for venting here. Oh well, at least this site is my only motivation to keep going. I wouldn't know what would happen if I can't even vent here. I am luckly I found you guys. For real.
  5. the black raven

the black raven Well-Known Member

Ana, don't give up... I know it's hard but you have us at least.... We are here for you, if you need to talk I'm here on the chat.
    Please fight harder, I don't want you to give up. hate to say this, but your kids needs you, so please, don't give up just yet...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.