DONE!!! Need I say more?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by kayako44, Dec 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kayako44

kayako44 Active Member

Yes, I am done! Done with it all. Meds don't work, in therapy I get nowhere. No support from others any more because they are sick of it all just as much as I am. Every year just seems to get worse and worse.....I've been dealing with this for over half of my life now, and its been an unending spiral downwards. DONE!
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Please keep talking to us...treatment takes time and work and since you are trying so hard, it can be so frustrating...are you sharing with your therapist how you are feeling right now? Does s/he know your frustrations? Please reveal to him/her what is going on...and continue to tell us how you are doing...J
  3. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hey, please talk to us we can help you sadeyes right therapy doesn't work straight away but you shouldn't give up were always here 4 u :)
    :hug: x
  4. kayako44

kayako44 Active Member

Just got out of the fun....really messed myself time I'll do it right....
  5. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

If you have been discharged do you have a support package? SF is always here for you x
  6. kayako44

kayako44 Active Member

What is a support package?
  7. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Anything that is going to help you post-discharge e.g. psych appointment; specific therapy; community psych nurse; crisis team; meds.
  8. kayako44

kayako44 Active Member

Oh......Well, as I said before, in my initial post....I'm done with all of that. I've been playing this stupid game for half of my life now, and I'm just sick of it all....done with it....
  9. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

I know that's what you said but I wondered if your experience in ICU had changed your perspective?
  10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I know you want to give up i know your brain is telling you this Please talk to someone okay someone you trust It is necessary to get help to heal With the right therapist it is possible the right connection it is possible Try a new one a new pdoc but try okay please
  11. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

If you give up so soon and finish it, you'll not see the wonders of life. Please get back on your meds and go to therapy, it may take a while but you'll get through it slowly :hug:

Read these
    They may help :)
  12. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Ive been through a ton of therapy myself, and it took a long time to make breakthroughs to get me were I am today. You need to be persistent and trying out ideas people give you.. Try not to shoot them down.. Or try them and not tell yourself they wont work. Try to be open minded. (I know it can be very difficult) Also, I tend to go in circles.. And I think Ive found out why, being that I feel I deserve to feel bad. Try to look at yourself as someone you really love and would hate to lose. Its really hard to, I know. Don't give up hun :hug: if you have made it this far, you can make it all the way! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.