Done Tommorow

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadguy33, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

I've decided I'm going to end it tommorow there is no reason to stick around and talk to people on this forum that hate on me or people in my life hate me everyone hates me. However I'll be sure to let people know which Moderator here that pushed me to do it early with them treating me like shit and everyone else great, just like everyone else has done in my life

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2012
  2. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Re: Done Tommorow thanks TE!!!!

:hug: please dont do anything, I know some mods can be a bit harsh at times, but they do have to take the safety of everyone on this forum into consideration, and maybe they dont handle situations in the best possible way, but they arent trained in situations like this. They are people just like you and me who have been through things that are to help keep it running smoothly. So please dont take to heart what they say. That goes the same with other members on this site, they cant fully understand what you have been through... or know what you have been through, so try not to take anything that has been said to heart.

So many people would miss you, and would be hurt by the decision to take your life, so please reconsider, and contacting a crisis line. I really hope that you will be ok, and keep fighting on.

3. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Sadguy33 as personunknown said mods here are untrained volunteers, doing a hard job that must trigger them a lot. I do not know what has happened but I hope you will see past your anger and try to understand why they did what they did. No-one here hates you.

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Go back and read her replies with a fresh eye.
    I'm sure you will see that she wrote out of concern and with no intent to hurt or bully.

5. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

I slept on it and and I've cooled off a little bit now. I thought people were trying to insult me like always its hard to tell anymore. However I've seen a lot of nice replys and I really apperciate it guys I do feel a lot better to know there are people that care.

6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

With trepidation, cos I'm quite attached to my head and its the only one I've got, :hiding:
    can I very gently suggest that perhaps the weed is making you a tad paranoid? :unsure: :eek:hmy:
    have read that it can cause paranoia and thats a nasty feeling to cope with.

Please believe me when I say, everyone here has only your best interests at heart. :hiding:

7. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

Actually the pernoid type feeling makes me feel like life is fragile. Usually weed makes me feel good but if I'm paranoid its because I'm worried about the po po or my landlord coming over or something like that. However I feel depressed for what happened when I didn't have weed in my life. I was outgoing and stuff its just that girls and stuff didn't like me for whatever reason no matter how hard I tried. So I decided that smoking weed and chilling at home would benefit me more then constantly feeling rejected and heart broken. Its not easy when you drive your friend home from party and he is getting some in the back with a girl so easily(when I can't even get a kiss) and another one of my buddies once told me drive me to these two chicks house guess they want to hang out with us and what does that a-hole do He got with both chicks and left me hanging. Stuff like that makes me think its better to just chill and smoke.

8. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry to hear that you feel like you don't have anyone...but I'm sure no one here hates you. I can understand what that feels like to be constantly rejected, but that won't happen all of your life. I think when you stop worrying about relationships, that's when you'll find someone. I was at the point where I thought I would be alone forever, and then I found love. So anything can happen at any moment. You just have to stick around to see what great things can happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.