1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done with all of this shit.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Beka, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Beka

Beka Well-Known Member

I am so fucking done with this shit.

Who cares right? Who cares if I give in. I don't care. My other side is screaming at me to give in so why the fuck not?

Let it in, let it win.
    I want to scream at everyone. I want to scream at my mother: How dare you think that this is just a phase? How dare you having dealt with mentally ill people all your life think that mine is "just a phase"? I want to scream at my friends : How can you not notice that anything is wrong? How can you just sit there and watch and let me destroy myself?

Seriously. I fucking hate myself for what I am.

I hate myself.
    I hate myself.
    I hate myself.

Fat. Ugly. Worthless. Unlikable. Pathetic. Don't deserve to live. Don't deserve to eat.

I don't get another chance. I destroyed my own life. I sat there and watched as I destroyed my own life.

I lie to everyone. Fuck. I even lie to myself.

My other side is the only reason I'm still here. Teaching me restraint to my SI and to what I tell people.

I don't want to do this anymore.
    I don't want to be here anymore.
    No one listens to me.

Everyone thinks I'm just gonna get over it.

I'm not. I can't get over this.

I don't know what's real and what isn't. What if I'm just making all of this up?

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry all of this is going on for you...is there someone who you are working with? It is so difficult to do all of this on one's own, that I do hope so...and, although many issues are complicated by age and expectations, they are rarely a phase and it feels demeaning to have it put like that...for that I am sorry as well...please keep posting and telling us what is going on

3. Beka

Beka Well-Known Member

I was..and then they dismissed me from their service because I ' didn't let them know' I couldn't go to a session which is bullshit. I sent her a damn email and I left a voicemail message.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

is there someone who you can complain to? Did you keep a copy of the email?

5. Beka

Beka Well-Known Member

The emails are all saved on my laptop..I've tried to complain but nothing. The most I can do is attempt to get an appointment with my doctor and just tell him how things are worse and once again be told I should be on medication.

6. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Get the appt with your doctor - explain the situation, and take the proof of what you've sent and their dismissive response. Ask if there's a different avenue you can pursue.