Done With Life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Anam_Cara, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anam_Cara

Anam_Cara Well-Known Member

Just DONE. Yanking ALL my medications being used to control my multiple health problems, done with life, done with everyone who hurts me, done with "friends" who pretend to care as long as they get something from me.

Health wise im a type 2 diabetic, have hypothyroidism, fibromyalgia, degenerative spine/disc/joint disease, osteo arthritis, peripheral edema, peripheral vascular disease, celiac/ibs, anemia, endometrial hyperplasia/endometrial cancer, poly cystic ovarian syndrome, b12 deficiency, d deficiency, severe depression, anxiety disorder, history of blood clots in lungs, chronic infections in multiple systems. Thats not everything diagnosis wise but you get the drift. I live on 19 medications. Im severely ill and in need of a surgery to deal with the female cancer crap.

Im 35 years old, cant function normally, every day is unbearable pain wise, have no normal social life AT ALL. NO friends locally. Only time i get out is to a doctor, hospital or store. Thats it! My online friends have abandoned me since i got ill, none are around until they want me for something. Otherwise im ignored. I cant live like this ANYMORE! Im totally isolated with no support but one relative. Tired of the bullying, resentment, jealousy and foul vile things a couple relatives do to me constantly. I really dont want this life anymore. Ive made the decision to stop all the meds cold turkey and not have the surgery, life is over anyway screw the surgery bring on cancer getting worse. Done fighting.

2. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Please don't stop those medications, you will feel so much worse without them. I am sorry to read your post, that's a lot for anyone to deal with. Unfortunately I don't have any bright words or similar but I can be there if you wish to talk, pm box is open. Please try to believe that people do care, even if we are strangers, the caring is real. :hug:

3. Anam_Cara

Anam_Cara Well-Known Member

Thank you for your kind words MoAnamCara, really need positive and kind souls to speak with, amidst the onslaught of negativity im battered with. Im trying, really am, but i dont think i can live this way anymore. Hope of healing and happiness are non existent. Will be a real miracle if i survive till new years. All these shows and books about near death encounters all make the after life look so appealing, and i want that peace they speak of. That warmth and love that encompasses them. The freedom from physical and emotional pain. Living is hell, and im weary of it. Need a miracle or i wont make it. Want to join my sister, dad and grandad in the after life. Reality hurts too deeply on every level.

4. meme333

meme333 Well-Known Member

well I hope you get a miracle for sure. I will keep you in my thoughts. I know that's not what you need when you need someone physically there. But I truly will do that. Please know that. I hope you do stay with the meds. I don't want you to feel worse.
    I say do anything you want when you feel like that..anything positive that might make you feel a bit better...really..why not?

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry your so called friends are not there for you now but we are here ok you keep talking to us and i agree do not cause more harm to you ok You keep taking your meds ok
    Keep talking to us let us know how you are coping take one day at a time ok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.