done with this

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by panzer759, Aug 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. panzer759

panzer759 Active Member

I see they've changed the site around at least for iPhone, I don't like it so I probably won't stay on the forum any longer. before I go I just needed to say that I'm really close to killing myself. I attempted about a month ago, it was the closest I've ever come to death but I'm still here. I'm going to the<mod edit:methods>. I'm serious about it I've been considering it for sure. the next best thing would be to run away, and at 16 that is some feat. oh well, no matter how much I love the idea of accomplishing my dreams it isn't enough to stop me, is it? thanks for being really nice here on the forum, I hope your lives all get better.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2015
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there,

Yes the site and chat has been changed, from what i know its actually easier to use now than before on a phone. I am sorry you dislike it and I am sorry you are feeling suicidal. Please keep talking to us here, suicide is not the answer. Good luck to you.
  3. afterlifepig

afterlifepig Well-Known Member

suicide is just lazy. you have your whole life to kill yourself, you might as well stay alive to at least experience adulthood
  4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

I dislike the new layout as well. The older one was actually better on my phone.

It is more work for me to navigate through this site.

Why dont you keep yourself distracted for a while and see if you still feel the same tomorrow?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.