• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Done with this

So as you do, you look through Google searching for pro choice suicide help. I believe everyone has a right to die and choose when I choose sooner rather than later. Anyone know any pro forums and ideas on how want to go as none painfully as possible (cue the there isn't one brigade) well thereare. <mod edit - method> that is would be ideal but UK is so hard

Last edited by a moderator:

Lux

local yahoo
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hey,

as a pro-life forum, no one will share that information with you, but you are of course more than welcome and encouraged to talk about what's bringing you to this place and to see if anyone has any advice or even just lending an ear. I am really sorry to hear you're feeling like this and I know how it feels. I hope you can find some use and comfort in this forum.

Well that sucks, I thought it was a bit of both forum.
Well I've spoken to enough doctors, psychologists and therapists nothing helps.

Life has no meaning well it did until I lost contact with my children exs saying I'm a danger because I have a mental illness yet I'd never harm.my kids they meant the world to me. 15 years so half my life feeling I have no purpose no enjoyment no reason to live. My kids gave me a little hope but losing them was the last straw. No i can't fight for them as I've lost all energy trying to live i can't be bothered anymore. I just want a way out. We live in a horrible world with horrible people and we are the plague on this planeg

Lux

local yahoo
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Well that sucks, I thought it was a bit of both forum.
Well I've spoken to enough doctors, psychologists and therapists nothing helps.

Life has no meaning well it did until I lost contact with my children exs saying I'm a danger because I have a mental illness yet I'd never harm.my kids they meant the world to me. 15 years so half my life feeling I have no purpose no enjoyment no reason to live. My kids gave me a little hope but losing them was the last straw. No i can't fight for them as I've lost all energy trying to live i can't be bothered anymore. I just want a way out. We live in a horrible world with horrible people and we are the plague on this planeg
That sounds awful, I'm so sorry to hear you lost your kids. It's awful that there's still some stigma around mental health issues - I don't think you're alone in that one. I believe you when you say you'd never harm them, your kids must be worth fighting for, surely. Was it 15 years ago that you lost them?

I was 15 when things just started escalating mental health went and my past emotional abuse from parents become more obvious. I lost access to my little princess a year ago this month and my son 9 months ago.

Are they worth fighting for of course they are, do I have the mental capacity to do it no, the mental strength no. I've witnessed my 10 year old son say he doesn't want to see me due to his mums posion and my daughter ive been told she's scared of me. Scared my 5 year old princess is scared so no I won't put them through this. I've made there lives bad enough according to them why should I try.

I'm not looking for a saving grace ive done the talking I've done the listening and mindfulness it's all balls. I want peace peace from my head and this world. I'm not bothered about help anymore the mental health services are so shit its ridiculous. Peace is me sitting there knowing my last moments feeling like this are gone

Lux

local yahoo
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I hear you. I came to this site (I think like majority tbh) looking for the same thing as you. I don't have any saving graces or anything for your situation, I'm not a parent for one myself and never will be, but I am definitely here for you and will listen to your story - as will others. This forum will always be here for you.

I hear you RE the doctors in the UK too - some are great, but it can be so difficult to find them, especially when you don't really have a say in who you get. I'm currently waiting on some therapy myself and I know it'll be a long time before I see someone.

UK GP have no clue and just pretend to listen, just really give up. Part of me just wishes and no parent should that I didn't have the kids.

Problem is I have ways <mod edit - method> I just want to go peacefully

Last edited by a moderator:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00