Done with.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ferret, May 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferret

Ferret Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to my family and what little friends I have left. I thought by making some life changes, including changing careers, would have been better for me in the long run, but in fact has made things worse. There used to be a time when money wasn't an issue for me, now I struggle because of the stupid decisions I made. Going back to school wasn't cheap, so many expenses, and my job doesn't pay enough for me to adequately support my debts. I have only myself to blame. I wish I could change everything but I can't. I'll write a note to a former close friend in the hopes that she will get it. After all I was the one who destroyed our friendship, albeit warnings that liking someone who doesn't have the same feelings is not a good thing. I'm sure we could've been together at one point because she said she even thought about it herself, but I ruined all that. She stopped being there for me and I really needed her, now I'm no longer part of her life. Even my mother thinks I was getting paid really good in my old job for doing not much at all. She's right, and I can't even come to a agreement with my thoughts and by thinking it was the right thing to do to quit.

My ex finally has the last laugh. Destroyed that relationship too. Now I'm going to pay for it. Goodbye stupid life.

Oh no, don't let me go
    For all I want is to hold your hand
    Hold me and I'll make it through the night, I'll be alright
    Hold on, hold on to my heart....
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you need to stop letting the depression take control of you and go get help
    not fair to write friend a note and leave her with that guilt you will only be hurting her
    Make some right decisions now get help and turn yur life around first you need to get stable mentally then move on from there .
    don't make any more wrong decisions because in doing so you will only cause pain more pain then you know to others.
    so what everyone makes mistakes learn from them and move on now
  3. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

You're right, you can't change the decisions that you have made. Fortunately, you can begin making better ones at any time. The pain of unrequited love is terrible, but you can't hurt her because of the pain that you feel when thinking about your relationship.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.