Done

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by nothing.1, Aug 26, 2013.

1. nothing.1

nothing.1 Member

I'm so done with everything and everyone. I'm so pissed and angry no ones needs me I'm just annoying to everyone. My friends don't even want to talk to me. I'm here all alone. Fuck everything, no matter how much I say whatever I don't care I always do. I care to much that's my problem and they don't give a shit about me -.-

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi there. :)

I'm sorry things are rough for you right now. I'm glad you have found Suicide Forum...As you read some of the threads, maybe you will feel a little less alone. Lots of us here can relate to being depressed. Many of us have also felt/been neglected, taken for granted, and unheard.

Depression can make people see things in a much darker light than normal, and even "misread" what other people are feeling/thinking about them. I wonder if your friends have actually said they don't want to talk to you, or if it could be the depression tricking you into believing that? :noidea:

I don't think you're annoying and I'm happy to talk to you. I hope you'll keep sharing with us. For now, stay safe and take care. :hug:

3. nothing.1

nothing.1 Member

I know for one of my friends I strongly believe it. We were so close we would talk everyday for hours and then all the sudden when I got depressed she wouldn't talk to me as much. I have this other friend me and her are going through the same thing and she doesn't talk to her either anymore. Her responses are cold and one time I asked her if anythings wrong and she said yes, she said I'm pissed off because all of my friends and so depressed no ones doing anything for help your just sitting there doing nothing. That hurt so much and I told her what I'm going through but she doesn't seem to care. She goes out and talks to her other friends from her school but when It comes to me she doesn't want to talk or hang out :/

4. Acy

The friend who won't talk to people because they are depressed seems to lack understanding and compassion. She sounds a bit immature if she cannot be kinder when others are down. Or maybe others' feelings of sadness make her think of her own problems and so she avoids them. She doesn't sound like a person who can be a close friend at the moment.

Perhaps it's time to meet others who are more caring and more able to be a good friend. What things do you enjoy doing? Maybe there are some clubs or groups you can join where you will meet people with similar interests. :)

5. nothing.1

nothing.1 Member

Yeah that's true :/ hahaha Im not sure if I can join clubs it's kindof scary for me meeting knew people I get bad social anxiety

6. Acy

Yeah, social anxiety can make it scarier. Good news is that most people don't bite. Some do...but not many. I can be very quiet and shy with people I don't know. But in my own experience, social skills are "learnable" and, with practice, they get easier. I started small...in situations where it was natural to "chat" about nothing much and if I got shy or scared, it didn't really matter...so I tried things like talking to sales clerks about the weather or a football game. One thing that usually seems to work is to show we're really interested in what the other person says...I try to ask people about themselves or their interests. It gets them talking and they do most of the "work." Then if they ask me about me, I'm a little more relaxed because I know them a bit. :)

7. nothing.1

nothing.1 Member

Thank you so much for listening, and ill try to do the things that you do, baby steps I guess :)

8. Aegis

Aegis New Member

Hang in there, OP.