Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Special-Agent-Gibbs Safety and Support SF Pro SF Supporter

I can't deal with this anymore. I have lost all hope of getting better. I just want to die I hate myself for letting those people abuse me. I did not do anything, I cant deal with this anymore. I just want it to end. I want to be happy but I know that is never going to happen.

I just want to die.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You do not let these people have any more power of you ok you do NOT let them win hun i know the feelings are overwhelming but they are just that the feelings will decrease soon and you will be able to breath again. Take one minute at a time ok just get through that minute You are better then those people hun so please don't give up don't let them win

3. Special-Agent-Gibbs

I feel so sad and alone. I have no one why should I keep living

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just letting you know I care. :hug: Hope you'll keep reaching out.

5. the black raven

the black raven Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you are in this condition Gibbs, no one deserve to be abused like this. I'm really sorry :(
    We do care, like WildCherry said, we know your pain. Maybe the source of our pain is different, but the pain we experience is similar, and real. We know how you feel. I'm sorry you feel this way. You are not alone. We are here. I hope things get better for you...

6. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi Gibbs. I am so sorry you are in so much pain. People dont let abusers abuse them. Abusers abuse. And then people get to wrongly blame themselves for the abuse. Abuse is never ever the fault of the person being abused. :hug: I hope with all my heart you find the help you deserve so you can begin to heal from this self blame. But for now I hope you can hear my words that it is never ever the fault of the person who has been abused. No matter how much they may think it was their fault :hug:

7. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Hi,

Thank you for responding everyone, I appreicate it. I am feeling a little better today. I wish that all of it would stop though. You know?

8. flowers

flowers Senior Member

yes, Gibbs, I do know. i know from my own perspective of my own expereince. yes. I hope today brought some more relief

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.