Done

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Jonsey, Jul 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonsey

Jonsey Well-Known Member

Tonight may be my last night. I'm tried of trying l. All I wnat is rest. No posting my plan. Just tired

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Jonsey ihope then you go to hospital ok or call crisis line to get the help the care you deserve I hear and i understand being tired it is a hard place to be in so please know there is help for you ok please reach out and get some

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hope you'll come back and talk about what's brought you to this point. Here and listening if you feel like talking.

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Jonsey you need to focus. There is point of living and however we get low, we must not give up hope. People in many parts of the world live through their crisis. So do not think you are on your own. You need to keep posting as we can support through this difficult time. Please speak to someone and take care.

5. Jonsey

Jonsey Well-Known Member

Still here. Trying to make it to Friday when I have an appointment with my therapist. It's overwhelming to keep living.

6. WildCherry

I'm glad you made it through the night. Hope you can continue holding on so you can get to that appointment. There's lots of support here, so don't hesitate to reach out if you need it.

7. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Jonsey, glad your posting. Like Wild Cherry stated please keep posting if you need support. Take care.

8. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Jonsey, pleased to meet you and that you made it through the night - there are many of us on the forum who understand first hand the feelings you're experiencing - please do continue to post and write it all out so we can help you any way we can :)

9. Jonsey

Jonsey Well-Known Member

Thanks guys. Just been having nightmares and flashbacks. Taking it one hour at a time. I have a lot to discuss with my therapist on Friday. Gonna try and make it until then. It's hard to talk about what happened. I just feel useless and worthless. I'll try to post again tomorrow.

10. WildCherry

One hour at a time is good. I don't know you, but I do know that you aren't useless or worthless, and that you're doing the right thing by holding on and talking to your therapist on Friday.

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

That is a good idea, just take it as it comes. Therapy can be hard. When I was in therapy, sometimes I couldn't even say the things out loud to her, I had to write them down, so maybe that would be a good idea? Goods luck and keep us updated :) We are all behind you.

12. Jonsey

Jonsey Well-Known Member

Just want to rest and have peace. Last night was horrible.

13. WildCherry

Keep trying to take things hour by hour. Your appointment is tomorrow, and you can make it!

14. K8E

K8E Well-Known Member

You can do this. Can you listen to music/radio/audiobooks or turn the TV on and just watch rubbish? Whatever it takes until your appointment tomorrow. Your feelings are lying to you. You are a precious and unique person who has lots to contribute.

15. Jonsey

Jonsey Well-Known Member

Weary tonight. Anxiety and panic have set in. Really don't want to go to see my therapist in the morning. Just want to be alone and complete my plan.

16. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

PLEASE don't Jonsey........please give yourself another chance, and please tell your therapist how desperate you were last night - they will know best what to do for you :)

17. K8E

K8E Well-Known Member

Hope your therapist appointment goes well today. Please tell them how desperate you are.

18. Jonsey

Jonsey Well-Known Member

Getting ready to leave. Don't want to go.

19. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

How was the appointment?

20. Jonsey

Jonsey Well-Known Member

My dx has changed from severe depression with s/i to ptsd. She said that my self harming behavior is due to my brain trying to take control. Lack of sleep isn't helping either. She gave me some relaxing exercises to do. Still don't want to be here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.