Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Tiacook35, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiacook35

Tiacook35 New Member

I feel crappy. But what scares me tonight is that my mind feels so clear. I'm not crying. I don't even feel like I'm at my saddest. I feel like I'm at peace with the fact that I'm a strange, weirdo, loser that shouldn't be around.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Why do you feel like you shouldn't be around?
  3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Taicook35,

You ARE NOT weird or a loser. You are an individual who has the right to live life and enjoy life. You have the right to live your life and do NOT think you are alone. You are very important to me as I do not like anyone thinking about taking their life. At the moment you are low but you are not alone.

Please do not think you are as your are important and just keep posting here for care and support. Remember life is too precious and so are you. Take care TiaCook35
  4. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

Why would you say that?
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I do hope you don't harm yourself. Can you explain why you are feeling the way you are? (if you want)
  6. Warren1

Warren1 New Member

Please do not harm yourself. You are unique in the universe. You are the only one who can be you. The universe NEEDS you.

I feel like a strange, weirdo, loser also. I am proud of being strange and a weirdo. I think that I am not a loser, though, but that it may
    appear that I am a loser because the rest of our culture is out of sync with how things should be. If you consider it, maybe that is true for you also. It's not that I don't fit the culture, the culture doesn't fit ME! Our culture is deficient because it does not easily accommodate
    people like myself who are "different". One can learn to be at peace with that knowledge, however, but it takes work.

I hope for all the best for you.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

LOVE these words,so true :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.