Done

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by In Limbo, Aug 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

It's my birthday - it will doubtless be my last.

2. Damask

Damask Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday. How old are you?

3. vil2liv

vil2liv Member

Happy Birthday!!!
    I am also in a similar situation. I turned 30 few months ago, and it was my last birthday probably! But It won't be last by my will, but because I am not able to provide enough funds to continue my therapy, so I will probably live for few more months, half of year if I'm lucky!!! And I'm gonna have to kill myself unless I want to die in horrible pain! So, my choice isn't very good, you'll have to agree :)
    I really hope that you want it to be your last b-day, and not that you are deadly sick. Because if the first is true, it can be changed. But I'll presume that it's the second.
    The thing is, while I was in my teen years, I wanted to die, but I never did! Now it's the opposite situation! I don't want to die, but I will! And I am scared like hell of dying. I feel like I haven't done enough yet!!! More the time passes, more I want to live.
    So, for the love of us who want to continue living but can't, think about it. Ask what ever you want, and here you'll find answers. Just talk with people... Share your situation. I will gladly respond to any of your posts, just so I can try to convince you not to harm yourself!

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Happy birthday to you. Do everything in your power to make it be that you see beyond this birthday. Did the birthday itself trigger the feelings of suicide? When I turned 26 a few months back I couldn't believe I made it that far, I really do hope things start turning out better for you and hope these feeling of hopelessness go and distress don't return. You have us here and I'm always willing to talk to you Hun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.