Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by storm, Oct 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. storm

storm Well-Known Member

I can't do this anymore.
    I don't want to do this anymore.
    I'm not doing this anymore.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello storm, what is going on for you, what has triggered this? I hope you are safe.
  3. storm

storm Well-Known Member

I feel like there is always so many obstacles in front of what i need to be be okay. And I can't overcome them anymore. I'm too weak. I want to give up and just end it.
  4. TheNovaScotia

TheNovaScotia New Member

Hi Storm, I must admit that I feel very much the same... every little thing I need to accomplish or get to seems permanently blocked from my reach... dead ends at every turn. I try so, so hard only to find myself in the same place or even further behind...
    And on top of every other reason why I hate existing, it makes waking up each morning that much more difficult and painful. Feel free to message me if you'd like to talk, I could use a friend and I'm willing to listen.
  5. Helge Møen

Helge Møen New Member

Storm! I know how you feel and I know what you need, just some relief from all this endless pain. I have been there and might still be there.. But.. Remember that we love you and will do anything for you, so Please "do this" a little bit longer? We need you! The world will be a sad place if you werent in it!
  6. robroy

robroy Well-Known Member

Hey sorry I got to this thread a little late. Storm, I'm in a period of my life right now where I also want to give up and I now there's going to be more periods like this ahead of me. I'm surviving this by reminding myself that I've been through these periods before, and while they may have left some scars, I've always gotten through okay. I guess my point is that even though this feeling feels permanent it doesn't last forever I promise. Feel free to message me if it feels like you just want to talk, I'm on this site pretty frequently and there's plenty of other people here who are also happy to help. In the mean try to remember some happy times and remind yourself there are more of those times ahead of you:)
  7. storm

storm Well-Known Member

Thank you all for your encouraging words and letting me know I'm not alone even though I feel like it. You guys are real gems. :)
  8. ToLaughAgainSomeDay

ToLaughAgainSomeDay SF Supporter

Glad to see you're feeling a little better, storm. We're always here to talk
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.