1. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

I am done. I want to give up.
  2. Jackie's Strength

Jackie's Strength Staff Alumni

Hey Kate,

What's going on m'dear? I know it feels like you can't take it anymore, but I promise this feeling won't last, incredibly painful as it is... please talk to us, call a help line if needed and distract, distract, distract!!
  3. SteveBy

SteveBy Active Member

Please don't give up. There are things worth living for. What has triggered your post?
  4. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

* may trigger

I think feeling of helplessness and fear related to a memory has triggered this. @SteveBy

Also was struggling with SH urges all day yesterday.
  5. SteveBy

SteveBy Active Member

I can empathise with feeling a sense of helplessness. I'm sorry you're having a tough time. As the other post said, distraction can help, it helps me. Watching a film, reading a book, going for a cycle ride, playing music...just anything you enjoy but can be absorbing. I'm not an expert here, but this helps me...as long as I'm am sufficiently focused. Then the feelings start to fade...just keep the focus on the thing you're doing.
  6. Striking

Striking Well-Known Member

You deserve better than that. I hope you find the will to fight those voices and urges.
  7. randomguy9

randomguy9 Put's the "Pro" in Profanity Chat Pro

We are here for you. You are a good person, and deserving of safety and help. Let us know if you need anything