Done

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Dec 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I fucking give up!!!!

2. lil-sis-one-of-two

lil-sis-one-of-two Well-Known Member

Don't give up, hold on.

I know your stronger than this!!!!!!!!!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

3. itmahanh

I'm about as strong as a wet tissue and about as useful too. I failed again and can't keep doing it. It's one thing when it's me I failed, but this time it is a dear friend. I was wasting my time trying to get better and wasn't there for him instead. Every time I do something for myself , it ends up hurting some one else. I just feel like shit right now and wish I could just cut so deep that I bleed it all out. Every last ounce of shit and blood. Then dead!!!!!!I want it so badly!!!!!! Can't think of anything else just death. How to do it, when to do it, how to make sure it works 1000%!!!!! Please just let me go this time ebbie. And lauren and all the others that have wasted precious time on me.

4. lil-sis-one-of-two

lil-sis-one-of-two Well-Known Member

I will never let you go. SO you might as well get used to it.
    If you didn't live so far away I would come and save you.

You have failed nobody, you have helped so many people.

The most important person right now is you, I wish I could do more.

Love ya loads

Ebbie

5. itmahanh

Sorry kiddo!!

6. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

you havent failed me hun

7. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

I'm with ebbie. Whether you like it or not, I am incapable of letting you go. And I'm afraid that all I have stored inside me is the old cliched stuff.

Hang on

People care about you

You're not useless

You've helped so many people on here, it's our time to help you

Except this time it isn't cliched. This time it's the truth. And truth is powerful stuff, when you let it in; when you believe it. So let it in! Let all the wonderful things that people have said about you sink in, and realise just how much you have offered, and can offer, SF and beyond.

Can I bribe you with frozen Kitkats? I promise I won't sing :unsure:

8. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

:hug: Hold on! Stay safe and strong!

9. crazychick

crazychick Member

Please, please don't give up! I know we've only just met but you certainly haven't failed me, I took great comfort from your PMs, you made me feel like I wasn;t alone with my problems and from what I can see from other posts on this forum you are are a loyal and valued friend who would be sadly missed - please keep safe and if you need to vent I'm here too. :hug:

10. ophelia28

ophelia28 Well-Known Member

why do you want to give up? if you wont let me then i cant let you.
    please dont do anything
    stay safe
    ophelia

11. polarisdrivr

polarisdrivr Member

NO! plz i need u ur the one who came and helped me from it my first time on here to u didnt even kno me and u came to the rescue...plz we need u...ur the best help someone could ask for

12. incombustible2000

incombustible2000 Well-Known Member

do you really think that will help your friend you giving up, I think if they knew how you felt they would not want to see you like that... you have to stop blaming yourself for being the way you are, you cannot help it, and we are humans and not perfect.... so for goodness sakes, stop being so hard on yourself..... and be a good friend to yourself for once... [cause it sounds like you are not from the sounds of thing], thats this fucking deppression thing, not your fault, but it takes over, many times and ruin many things... let the deppression be the deppression and you the you, and when it takes over do not blame yourself... you cannot control it.. it does not work like that or else none of use would be here... haha and that would be great, I know its hard, its soo ***** hard, but commmon do not blame yourself.... let it be.... do not take responsiblity for the disease, and if you made a mistake so what, friends forgive mistakes... I know I have done what you have done, let people down, and just have to let it go....

13. itmahanh

I'm glad that I was able to help so many of you. But I helped you stop for a minute. It's up to you to make it into an hour, a day a week. ..... Please look at the names posted here. You are each such wonderful and strong souls. I just gave you something to grab onto , you used your own strength to hold on tight and make it through the storm. Please turn to one another . You can all be a help to one another. You'll see that you really don't need me. And each one of you know that if I coud be there still I would. To me helping others is the only thing I had left. You can share the advice I gave each of you. Don't worry, it's all good now! Love ya all, you are each a special sunshine memory for me!!!

14. ace

ace Well-Known Member

itmah is it something in particular getting you down or is it just mainly the depression and the sadness?

15. polarisdrivr

polarisdrivr Member

plz dont talk that way u were the only one that cared to post in my thread when i was ready to off myself and if u hadnt given me that hold then i wouldnt b here talking to u right now

16. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

don't go itmah, i need you to keep me strong

17. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

Don't let depression overpower you. And don't tell me you can't help it. You can. You have the willpower. I know so, because you have so much patience with others here, including me. You have so much faith in us. Yet you have very little, if any, for yourself. I suggest you put more focus towards helping yourself!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.