done

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by JCL, May 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCL

JCL Member

I am done. I can't do this anymore. I can't. I've tired. honest to God I have tried. tried everything. nothing makes it better. and now this...shit... and i can't even talk about it... it is my secret. my pain. i live with it every day. i see it every day. i deal with it every second of my life and yet i can not talk about it to a single soul.

i can't live with it anymore.

i've dealt with alotta crap in my life. a ton of shit. bad stuff. abuse rape addcitions...and more... but this is too much for me to take. this is too much for me to handle. i can't.

all that other shit was stuff i did to myself . this is different. i did it to myself and it effected someone else ........ i am not able to cope with any of this anymore.

i can't.

2. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

You cant cope with what? With your suicidal feelings?

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I'm not going to tell you it will be o.k. only you can do that. My thought is from something that was suggested to me. Get a puppy. There love is unconditional!
    You probably won't think that it's the thing to do. But once you give it a chance you will find your becoming more attached to him. Give it a go. All that can happen is you will have to find him a home. Thats the right thing to do.
    I took the advice and finally statrted to see how he has changed from a tiny baby to being a big kid. He has grown on me.:chopper:

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

But that's the great thing about this forum. You can talk about what has you upset and the pain you have because of it. Each member here just wants to help in anyway they can. Chances are there are others here dealing with the same or similar situation. If you really cant talk about it, then atleast read the other threads and posts in SF. You might find some help from that. Or if you come across a member that seems to have a handle with something similar, send them a pm. Anything you can do to help yourself and let others help you hun. Good luck

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

We all do things we regret...living life did not come with an owner's manual, and we are all trying our best...if you have hurt someone, ask for forgiveness...and most importantly, when you hurt yourself, do the same...we are so very imperfect...we fail often, and bring others with us in our down falls...you are obviously very hurt by what you did, which is a sign of a good person...and yes, good people can do very bad things...so please, instead of being 'done', try to 'start' to repair what is hurting you so much...you deserve that and more...big hugs, J

6. JCL

JCL Member

never mind

7. tm2h

tm2h Member

not quite sure what your saying never mind to but i agree with the suggestion of getting your self a puppy or even a kitten i dont know where i would be now if i hadnt got my pup who is now six n half months old and never leaves my side...

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum JCL. I'm sorry you are feeling so down at the moment, if you need to talk, please feel free to PM me :arms:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.