Done...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by touglytobeloved, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Its done, she is leaving in sunday. I have send her a few SMS messages, and I tell her what I feel, and that its so strong that i couldnt tell her in person.
    She said that after this she will never feel the same about me, and that I have lost her as a friend.
    No, there is really no point of living anymore.
    I will get the same answer whenever I do this again.

2. Atheist Demon

Atheist Demon Account Closed

I know how that feels, a friend said something real mean to me and a girl I like hates me. :sad:

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You will go through grief, then anger. Once you have gone through anger I don't rememder what is next. Oh well those are the tough two to get over. You need to stay strong, if she leaves let her go. It wasn't ment to be. You will find someone else. I wish you luck. Stranger1:chopper:

4. touglytobeloved

She said that we can still be friends, if i stop telling her that i love her. I dont know if she realy meant that, or she just said because she knows she is leaving anyway.
    Anyway, I have the answer of my question now, and Im free at last. There is nothing that keeps me here anymore.

5. touglytobeloved

A distant friend is going faaar away now. Things will never be the same.

6. touglytobeloved

Only worse..... Im lucky im already at the bottom, so I cant fall lower.

7. janie

janie Well-Known Member

what do you do when a good friend falls in love with you and you dont like him back in the same way?

If it was me i think i wouldn't want my friend to be sad over something thats just wasnt meant to be at this time (ie- unreciprocated feelings). I can think of 2 things to do: either 1) force my self to like the other person back, or 2) try to be a good friend and be there for my friend until she gets over her feelings for me. The first choice is a really big ask and would take a VERY altruistic person i imagine so i wouldnt blame anybody for not choosing 1 ). 2) isnt easy either-if the other person simply cannot get over her feelings with me being around them then perhaps for their own good I would consider breaking off contact..so that she can get over me. Either way its like being stuck between a rock and a hard place. staying around and helping the person through will just remind her of what can't be and breaking off contact wont make the other person feel good either :sad:

Maybe this is what she is thinking?

I don't think you've lost a friend, i think she doesn't want you to be hurt and keep hurting. I think she wants to help you get through this but if she knows that you won't even try to get over her with her being there as a support then breaking off contact with you may be the only thing she has left.

because you guys can only return to where you were before - just good friends - once you get over her.

and you ending your life here ... well If you've read and agree with my essay up there (sorry it was so long) then I hope you see that you ending your life here is such a waste.

I know how bad it feels (been there :dry:) but take a step back and look at the situation- its not the end of the world- its just an unfortunate thing that happened. Ppl fall in love with ppl who dont like them back all the time and its especially hard when that happens with a good friend (and often it means the end of the friendship because its so hard to save a friendship in this kind of situation).

the bottom line is- i think shes still trying to help you through this and doesnt want to loose you as a friend. and well, ending ur life here will make u feel better (actually it will make you feel nothing- which i guess is better than feeling bad) but i hope you see that that may be unwarranted cos you've still got things to live for.

8. touglytobeloved

No, she told me clearly that i cant be in love in her, that I musnt even think of it, and that I have used her somehow, because i fall in love. Like I have done some unforgivable sin.

9. janie

janie Well-Known Member

hmm well i clearly dont know what's going then...:huh:

sorry i wasnt much help:mellow: :(

10. touglytobeloved

She know she is hurting me, but she is doing it anyway. I always knew that she doesnt care much about me, I just didnt know that she doesnt care at all. And the worst is, I dont care if she hates me, I will love her forever.

11. janie

janie Well-Known Member

doesnt sound like she is much of a friend if thats the case

12. touglytobeloved

Maybe, but LOVE IS BLiND, you know. I know the problem is in me, im ugly and unhealthy, everyone will act like that probably. Im a burden, nothing more. Just a burden, to everyone. To my family, to her, to everyone.
    I called a friend a while ago, and he told me: You scared me to death, usually are not calling me, I thought you are dead drunk (he knows about my feelings about her and also knows what happened today, and he knows that im depressed, he doesnt know im suicidal)

13. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

well you know the old saying: If you love somthing set it free, if it doesn't return it wasn't ment to be. Been there done that. I know exactly how you feel. Just take slow little baby steps and see what happens. Good Luck:chopper:

14. touglytobeloved

mod edit

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2008
  15. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

No one will give you methods here touglytobeloved. I am sorry to hear about your friemd. Just because she does not wanrt to be in a serious relationship with you does not mean you cannot be friends. It does not mean she doesn't care for you. There are many people I care for and love as friends, but would like nothing to develop further. Not all relationships work out. It does not have to be because of physical attributes. Please do not allow this issue to determine the worth of your life. People do survive breakups in relationships and you can too. Focus your attention elsewhere. If you are not happy with the way things are, make it your goal to improve them. Nothing is ever impossible. It feels that way though, I know and understand. Have faith in yourself. :hug:

16. touglytobeloved

She is not even my friend anymore. I have NOTHING now.

17. Poirot

Poirot Guest

i worried now where da fuck are you. u better not have done something stupid

18. touglytobeloved

She called me and told me that she might come here. And she did. She was acting like it was before I told her, we were not talking about what happened, we were talking like usual, like always. So, I hope we will stay friends.

19. janie

janie Well-Known Member

hey thats good or MAYBE she is a friend after all lol i need to make up my mind. make sure u let her know you appreciate what shes done and you dont want to lose her as a friend ~

20. touglytobeloved

She know how much I appreciate and that I dont want to lose her. But she doesnt want me to tell her that. And today, I dont know, she is changed again. I mean, we have talked on the phone, but I can sense something in her voice, like some anger, and I was asking her if she has done the things she had to do today, and she said, like: Why do you care so much about that? (with anger in her voice)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.