Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by shadow44, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadow44

shadow44 Member

I'm new here, but not new to this pain. I've been abused for so long and witnessed such terrible abuse and it's too much for me to deal with. Every night it is nightmares and everyday it is flashbacks. I'm a worthless piece of shit. I am trying to reach out and too scared. This is about all I can manage. I'm scared of what I have planned to do. I just don't know what to do anymore.
  2. jKORE

jKORE Senior Member

shadow44 we are so glad that you found this forum. We are all people that feel the same as you and we are here to offer our support in any way we can.

You can private message me or anyone here anytime and we would be more than happy to listen and help where we can.
    Communication, I found is the first step to getting over these self-destructive feelings. Your doing the right thing. Stick with us shadow. Welcome to the family!

3. plates

plates Well-Known Member

:hug: I know how you feel. Not much help but it's horrific what you're going through..

Have you tried talking to a therapist?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.