done!!!!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by 1izombie, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

so thats it.... it's over.....cant wait any longer ...moved my date up to this tuesday...all is done for me...salutations....

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Steve... don't...please. Stay here and talk to us about it. We love you. If you need to talk to anybody then please PM me.

3. BriGuy

BriGuy Antiquities Friend

:please:
    :love:

:cry:

4. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

What is going on Steve?

5. 1izombie

I'm actually happy and calm...my head is not rushing with 10 million thought all at once....I feel at ease...this is the right thing for me to do...It's never felt so right..... :biggrin:

6. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

It's never felt so right to destroy yourself and all those lives in your family?

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

This isn't the right thing to do. :(
    Look around you and see all the people that would miss you, how much it would hurt them.
    I hope you reconsider, your life is worth more than this. :hug:

8. BriGuy

It is NOT the right thing to do, the world will be LESS without YOU in it!! The world deserves you in it... because you are a bright, awesome, amazing soul, and you make people HAPPY just by being YOU!

You CAN feel happy and calm WITHOUT dying! I KNOW you can!

9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I really hope you're okay and that you didn't go through with it.

10. 1izombie

I have my head on straight now...sorry if i worried u alll.....u must be tired of my shit.. i kinda feel like it may seem like i'm not serious as I keep saying its over then I change my mind.....i feel like the boy who cried wolf...all i know is that im dead serius in the moment and by reaching out somehow i find a way to live...again sorry if i caused people any grief...i wouldnt be surprised if u all just ignored me if i were to ever do this shit again...but all is great now...wow what a ride

11. BlondRedHead

BlondRedHead Well-Known Member

Not going to ignore you, but FYI. Life is not like a movie. So the quote doesn't fit. Besides, it's all about the story, not the ending :)

12. BriGuy

THANK YOU!! I couldn't agree more, it's the the whole story that counts, and have tried to tell him this too!! :biggrin:

Luckily, I think he is finally realizing how great he is and that he needs to stick around! YAY!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.