done

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by among the stars, Jul 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

ive got no where else to go, all i wanna do is take all the pills i have stop breathing and fucking die ive had it! :cry2:

2. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Please dont do anything. PLEASE tell us whats wrong. What is bothering you so much right now Tell us and then we can offer help and hope. PLEASE STAY with us. Im praying for you and hope you pray too. PLEASE lets work together to help you out of this and find a way to help make you happy. WE CA DO IT. PLEASE STAY ,PLEASE. Come on. I'll be your friend. PLEASE just tell us everything so we can help. You are wanted and needed here. We CARE!!!!

Write me,

Marty

3. UnkelHeit

UnkelHeit Well-Known Member

Do you want to elaborate? What's going on? I hope you don't take the pills. It's certainly not surefire. Things could get worse if you do take them.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2010
  4. among the stars

I was at another forum and got tormented all nite. this person who had never met me until last nite, she seemed so sincere so i finally opened up to her. wrong choice everything i said was shot down like i was wrong to grieve for mom even now, even 3 years later. like being terrified to go to thrapy or a hospital meant i didnt wanna get help or that i "enjoyed the pain" this woman doesnt kno me, she doesnt understand the pain. i dont enjoy it, i hate every waking moment of this and even every moment sleeping its always there. she didnt get that and no matter how hard i tried to explain that self harming (i kno its not a good way to cope) is my way of coping when things get unbearable it is how i cope, not because i like it but because i dunno how to let it out any other way. everytime i tried to tell her why she would yell at me and shoot me down, drop my self esteem another notch. in the end she just scream "u dont want help ur just an attention seeker" in front of the whole room. i dont want attention i avoid it at all costs but sometimes u just cant hold it in anymore. i went back to "lounge" and tried to get some help just to calm down i was upset and i got ignored. i pm'ed a woman saying if u ever see me gone kno that i deleted my account. she said she was sorry i felt that way then said nothing else. these people are people i considered friends. im not a talker (a lotta people here know that) but i listen and i help when i can, all these people i listen to nightly for hours sometimes because i feel its important and hope that they would be there if i ever needed them. but thats not the case when ur in so much pain that all u can do is cry and say u need to talk theres nothing, just silence or ur labeled an attention seeker. when i finally said i was gonna delete my account, i didnt expect a damn thing but what i recieved was just another blow to my heart...laughter everyone thought it was a big joke, everyone thought my tears were fake and the pain i felt inside was just for attention, well guess what it wasnt, i logged outta chat and deleted so fast. no one gets it. i had hoped for so long that maybe finally i was getting somewhere.but no just more torment, the people who i talk to who werent even on last nite will hear what happened but they wont kno the truth. its just like college all over again...lost everyone i cared about.

5. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear about this other forum.

To bluntly say, this other person that said you're just after attention, well we call them bitches. Well you can call them anything you like. Someimtes I like Ignorant F*cks. Either way.

It's ok Anath :) We care about you!! That's why I'm so glad I found SF....it's just busting at the seems with caring people. I've been on(well seen posts) other forums that have people teasing suicidal person and giving them methods to kill themselves. Like how is this the way you're ment to treat someone? Unfortunately, some people tend to just throw what ever shit at anyone over the internet because no one will know who it really is. But what does that actually achieve? I've never 'trolled' or gone on some sought of offensive rampage at someone because of how they feel and what they are going through. Sometimes people just have to learn that they can't treat people like that, regardless of being on the internet or not.

Call a crisis line or something, or keep talking here :) We care Anath we actually do! :sad:

6. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:hug: what a bitch that woman was. Try not to let her ignorance get to you. I find that there are a lot of people out there who do not understand suicide or self harm. You are safe here hun.

I know I want to be heard sometimes as well so I post a thread. You know someone will see it and read it. Please do not go stay here safe with us.

7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: I understand that your still grieving for you mother. I am still grieving my friend who also died 3 years ago. And im also afraid to go to those places to get help but still wnat help. Dont let her get to you... :hug: im here if you want to talk. PLease dont hurt yourself.

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please don't take all of those pills anathema. They will cause you more unnecessary pain and suffering as you will most likely end up in the emergency room and possibly cause organ damage. I'm sorry that you were treated poorly on the other chatroom, but I'm sure that you will get the support and help you need from the SF chatroom. I used to help out in it and there are always people there willing to listen and help. Please don't give up. :hug:

9. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Damn, that makes me want to go troll her. What an idiotic woman!

10. UnkelHeit

UnkelHeit Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad experience. It seems like a common thing online for people to turn out to not be the people we thought they were. It sucks we have to be careful who we talk to about these things even in real life. It's like the don't ask, don't tell policy, just pretend it's not there. (I don't mean to equate homosexuality with mental illness) It's not helping anything. Yeah, some people don't understand. Like it's been mentioned some people like to be cruel especially when they're behind a screen. I'm glad you had this place to come to after that.

Everybody grieves differently. You have the right to grieve as long as it takes. I'm sorry for your loss.

I hope you keep being the good person you sound like and keep helping people. I'm around quite a bit. So if you ever want to talk, PM.

11. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Sorry you got hurt. STAY away from the hurters and never go back there stay with us. We will love and care for you. Im praying for you!!!!

Write me if you like,

Marty

12. among the stars

People want me to make a new account and go back there but i dunno if i could ever trust anyone there again. ive never been hurt so bad in my life. feels odd being here after what was said even tho it wasnt said here. seems i cant put my feelings into words, i guess that makes it pretty impossible to be on any forum or chatroom.

13. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Do what you think is best :). You don't have to go back to that forum. Personally, I wouldn't suggest it. If I went through what you have I would've gone nuts at the bitch if I went back :rolleyes:.

Hope ya feel better soon :)

14. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I'd just continue avoiding it, personally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.