Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by XsweetpoetX, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XsweetpoetX

XsweetpoetX Well-Known Member

I hate how crazy I am. I want to be normal,and happy.I want someone to actually care and love me. I hate the way people act like they care about me when they don't. I hate how they can't understand how I feel. Don't tell me you care about me then talk down to me like im a child. I don't want to treated like a baby,I want to just be accepted for who I am. And all I want is some true friends. People who like me for me,not who I have to pretend to be. Because being alone is getting harder and harder. And I don't know how much more I can take. I want to die more and more everyday. Im coming to my end.
  2. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

I'm incredibly sorry that you feel this way, poet. There are certainly people here who care, though. I know it's not the same as having people care in life, but they sure as hell care here. And doesn't your sister look up to you? I think I read that somewhere.. so she cares a hell of a lot about you too. Although if I got that wrong, I'm very sorry. The point is though, even when you think nobody cares at all, you'll always be surprised by the one person who still does. You should be able to act exactly as you are, there're over 6 billion people in this world and every single one is different.. over 6 billion combinations of genetic code, or person. There are a lot of people out there that will love you for exactly who you are. You just have to find them and let them find you. Don't give up on this yet, you've only seen the hard parts of life. The good on it's way.

My PM box is always open :hug:
  3. Enigmatic Ed

Enigmatic Ed Well-Known Member

pm confusicated he not wrong.
  4. dartofabaris

dartofabaris Well-Known Member

Dear Poet,
    Please dont hate yourself, even if thats how others make you feel. The social faces people around you wear, their tiring smiles and mundane greetings, fake care as you call it, dont let that sink in too deep for it seems like it already has. When your alone, how long does it take for you to start feeling alone too? Looks like youv been hurt/betrayed before so you dont want to be re-wronged, by someone or some-hope. Its good to want to be loved and its best to live to love, im quite certain that something still touches you more than anything else? thats an indication of untapped meaning, it wants to be heard. Im new, so i sincerely apologise for my lack of understanding of your existing trial (i see u have 917 posts!), but i felt unnaturally compelled to speak through, although my words are somewhat scattered today owing to an odiously perplexing evening.

with modest affection,:mushroom:
  5. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

you are normal poet,and i care and i like who you are
  6. Enigmatic Ed

Enigmatic Ed Well-Known Member

normal can be overated and possibly boring. embace your idiosyncrancies and build on any positives you can find.
  7. clouds

clouds Well-Known Member

I bet who you are is a wonderful person, please dont give up. I think people can be really hurtful or condesending without even realising it. Dont let them into your head and make you doubt youself, each of us are indivdiuals and as such are wonderful creatureas witha right to life
  8. XsweetpoetX

XsweetpoetX Well-Known Member

Thank you all for your replys.
    Ive been having a rough time lately. Thank you all for your kind words. Im trying to stay postive.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.