Done

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by tigers4343, Nov 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tigers4343

tigers4343 Member

One can only fight thebattle for so long. I just need to die alll I do is mess things up and in the end I don't matter I have no point in life

2. dartofabaris

dartofabaris Well-Known Member

what is the nature of this battle you have been contesting for so long? does it keep getting in your search for happiness, there is no peace in death, only in life.

3. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Why dont you tell us why you feel this way?

4. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Tigers, please please don't do this - stay and talk it through fully.

5. tigers4343

tigers4343 Member

I have enough xxxx it's just better this way

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2010
  6. DeepEmz

DeepEmz Well-Known Member

Are you still with us? :hugtackles:

7. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

come back and talk. :i'm sorry:

8. tigers4343

tigers4343 Member

I'm still here just tired of being depressed and looking for a way for it to stop

9. Ronny

Ronny Banned Member

You could try talking about things making you depressed and i will try and help.... open offer before you blow me off.... hehe :)

10. Alliance

Alliance Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that Tiger, I'm also sick of trying. Try and try, but in the end if things don't work out, then what was the good in trying?

11. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

There are answers out here in the world. I have found them, so can you. All you have to do is seek them. A spiritual journey is what I believe everyone needs. Discover the truth for yourself. This is your journey after all. Blessings..

12. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Tiger, I hope you will live. Because it could be next week or next month or even tomorrow that you find the right antidepressant that can really make a difference. I know its easy for me to say these words to you. But still it is my hope for you. I have seen the right medication really help when people thought nothing could. Just saying.

13. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope you call for some help if need be crisis hope you stay here and keep talking as we care okay

14. tigers4343

tigers4343 Member

Thanks for the support and concern. I am still around. Struggling mightly but still going.......... not sure how i feel about the antidepressants. I have b een depressed for a long time and was against meds- i tried some and am currently on celexa. I do have a therapist I am working with- just a bit afraid of being completely honest about how bad the suicidal thoughts are. Trying to look for the positive things....... thanks again for the support it does help

15. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Best to totally honest with your therapist okay no need to be afraid there to help you okay so open communication is the best to get right treatment for you glad your still here reaching out.

16. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Tigers, I am honest with my t about how I feel re being suicidal. Thats how I can get the help I need. I know many people who have been honest and it actually helped them a lot.

If you are way too scared to be totally honest, maybe as a second best you can perhaps tell your T that you have the thoughts all the time. Because you feel so hopeless ( or whatever your feelings are). But you will not act on them. Again, I do think that complete honesty is probably whats going to get you the best treatment for the depression. But if you are too afraid to be honest, maybe you can talk about the feelings and reassure that you will not act on them. At least that way, your T can know how much pain you really are in. Yes??? I recommend total honesty. But second best it better than nothing at all. :rose:

I am sorry that you are dealing with this much pain. I know all too well how painful it is to feel this. Just know, you are not alone. And things can get better.

17. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

tigers I hope you give the anti-depressants a good try..they take a while to work and if these ones don't work for you try another ok..

18. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Tiger, I really hope you're OK. :hug:

Also, I've cleaned up this thread. Keep religious discussions in the Soap Box forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.