Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by tigers4343, Dec 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tigers4343

tigers4343 Member

So I've thought if I'm going to kill myself I might as well do it on my birthday-exact number of years no extra days etc. I guess that goes along somewhat with me thinking I need to be perfect. So my birthday is tomorrow- the 31st. I haven't been able to see my therapist this week and feel like I would be bothering if I called his office and just said I need to talk to him. He's off this week and I guess I would feel like a burden. But I'm having all these thoughts about killing myself. It just seems like it would be so much easier for all. Just to end it and then things would be over
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

First, happy birthday tomorrow...I am sure your therapist would rather you call than hurt are not a him/her and tell him/her how you are feeling...maybe someone is substituting for him/her while s/he is on him/ deserve to feel better...and please continue to let us know how you are doing...PM me if I can help...J
  3. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Awww No Tigers:console:

:i'm sorry: Sorry you're feeling this way. If you can't call your therapist, could you call a helpline? I've called Samaritans and they are easy to talk to and its all confidential.
    Words seem so inadequate, but just know that you are not alone... everyone here struggles too. So sending you loads and loads of cyber hugs...
    PM if you need to chat Call someone... Vent! Get it out... know that you're worth it, people want to talk to you!

Hang in there!
    Ditsy x
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey can you email you therapist or page him or her You won't bother them Is there no one you can call that is replacing T while gone. I have called crisis line and have spoken to some very kind people who do not judge me. I hope for your birthday you reach out to someone okay do something kind for you
    Call the hospital even and tell them abt all these thoughts and that you may need to be kept safe for a few days okay Please talk to us here don't do anything to harm you. You are going to be okay you just need some help hugs hugs :cheekkiss:cheekkiss
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Tiger. Don't kill yourself man, especially not on your birthday and new years eve. Don't hurt your family like that. Why do you want to die so badly?
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Tiger, like sadeyes already said, Im sure your therapist would rather you called than you hurt yourself. Please call if you feel it might help. :hug:

p.s. happy birthday
  7. tigers4343

tigers4343 Member

I tried calling last night................ never heard back from him and that makes it worse. guess I should have expected as much it just reenforces everything i alreay think............ and no its not his fault he's a great therapist i'm just too damn needy
  8. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

your not being too needy he just might be delayed getting his calls. or he could be somewhere off grid. don't give up. use the crisis line until he gets back. i've used them in the past and they are really good.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.