Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Amiie..x, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amiie..x

Amiie..x Member

ii Lost My Sister Sunday.. My Baby Today Im Officailly Done.. :( ii Cant Do This Anymore.. :(
  2. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

I can't imagine that kind of trauma you're going through from a loss point of view. But as someone who's at least come out of the suicidal woods - I'm here to tell you that you can do it. Please give it some time so you can at least try to deal with the pain before succumbing to it....

Sending huge, huge hugs...

PM me if you want
  3. Amiie..x

Amiie..x Member

ii Dont Know How ii Thought Sunday Was Bad My Baby Was The Onli Thing That Kept Me Fighting.. :( ii Need To Go To Be With My Baby And My Sister.. My Bestfriend.. :( Thankyou x
  4. xZombiexAngelx

xZombiexAngelx Well-Known Member

I know how you feel. I didn't lose my sister, but I lost a cousin I was very close to. He killed himself last year, and I haven't been the same since that happened. But please, don't take your life. If you need to talk, please send me a PM. I'm here for you.
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

amiie I'm so sorry...I can only begin to imagine how you must be feeling..
    (I lost my son to suicide last year.)

Please get some help to cope with this terrible pain you are suffering.....
    talk to a doctor, get a therapist , reach out to family and friends who need you as much as you need them..
    we are here for you too
    take care *hug*
  6. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Im so sorry for your loss.
  7. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Hey Amiie,

Sorry to hear about your loss dealing with death can be awfully hard and frustrateing at times. Just wanted to state you girl are not aloone, got that? You have up please don't hurt yyourself we care a lot about you :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.