Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

i give the fuck up...this isnt worth the effing effort. it doesnt hurt, its KILLING me but it not worth the words, not anymore. Watching certain people whom i will not name in main chat argue over something that isnt that hard to fix...learn from it. come on people it isnt that hard. yelling at each other does nothing except make people more anxious, annoyed and suicidal...i can only speak for myself but that didnt HELP if anything it made me WORSE. I wasnt considering suicide before witnessing this...but i am now...ive had it up to medical probs, my family, my supposed friends, the BILLS that are in the THOUSANDS, NO sleep....its KILLING me silently. I learned to deal with it or so I ends now
  2. kote

kote Account Closed

firstly i appologise - i used to hang out in chat but no longer do - if i had have been there i would have made sure no one was triggered by anything.
    please dont let those few people venting get to you personally!!!
    we all have a heap of problems just like yours - well i do anyway and i can relate to the heavy burden and the ease suicide would bring.
    but this huge heap one by one im sure you could tackle.
    i gave up on all my problems and just hid under the blanket of medication. but ive now taken myself off all my meds ( except sleeping ) and im slowly crawling back to life.
    i want you here as im sure that the majority of this forum does. with your burdens please share them and let us help.
    please cool down for a while and take a break. we are here to support you!!! i can be here 24/7 and thats a promise if you need me in anyway.
    please take care!!!
  3. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

I think I need to apologise for what I wrote here last night...I was hurt and angry but it didnt give me a right to vent out like that. Its hard to think of my problems as indavidual ones because odd the size and depth of the problem but ur right eventually (hopefully) things will get a lil better. I have no medication, not from a doc anyways. I self medicate, i know its no good for me and probably why things got so bad last night...i cant and wont say what i was doing....but its a miracle that im alive now...

I still dunno if I will go on leave tonight as planned...i had planned to leave at 9pm....just like when my mom left me...well see i guess...
  4. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Please keep posting, no matter what you experienced in chat, this IS a caring community.

We support each other. If you want, you can PM someone.

One day I may be down and need some help. Another day, I could be alright and reach out to keep the circle going by helping someone else.

You are important, and deserve to be treated well.

My father-in-law used to say "Never get into an arguement with a fool. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with ignorance".
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.