'donethat' better news i hope

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by patacake, Sep 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

:smile: the news from todays review is that my dear friend and urs too 'dawn' may be coming out of hospital in around 8 days time , she will be monitored so it could change , but we can be hopeful at last . I hope that they have suficient support in place for her discharge to help this lovely person back to a safe place within herself . I have already voiced my concerns on the ward about this and that i will speak up if i see no support coming through the system

If I said im not scared as hell id be lying , my main fear being the trauma of that night ever occurring again but this time being successful , :cry: - but i wont dwell on that , i just want my friend home safe and back with her family where she belongs.

Thankyou all for ur kind thoughts and for caring about us , u know we care about u all too - immensely .

Jo xxx

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Woo Hoo!!!! I feel comfortable knowing that she is coming home and has you (and us) in her corner. I know you wont let her slip through the cracks again. Let her know that I love her, happy at the probable homecoming news and that she will always have a place here for support and love. How you doing Jo? Hope that you are trying to get some rest and take care of yourself too. Dawn is going to need a fresh and perky Jo!!! (lol). Love ya hun.

3. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Aww this is hopeful news :)
    My love to you both in this hard time and my best wishes to Dawn that she gets better soon and that she gets all the help and support she needs, though with a friend as great as you i have no doubt she will!
    xx

4. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Sounds like a step in the right direction. I hope that Dawn gets all the support and help she needs when she's discharged so that she won't get so low to the point of what happened. She's got a great friend in you who will speak up if you feel she's not getting the help she needs. Send her my love and best wishes. Jo I hope you are taking some time out for yourself too as this has been a huge strain on you
    Sending you both :hug:

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Jo. I'm so glad to hear that Dawn is getting better and on the road to recovery. I hope that she gets the support that she needs to get better.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I hope Dawn is able to come home and move forward from here. She has had such a difficult time. Hopefully the worst is over and she can begin to heal. I know you will do the best you can to keep a support system in place for her. The first few weeks are important and difficult for everyone. Jo, make sure you take care of yourself. We are here for both of you. :hug:

7. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

I really hope she comes out better. It would be awful for her to come out and the stupid NHS let her down by sticking her on some 9 month waiting list. You really have to make sure this won't happen. I'm sure they'll give her a community mental health nurse to visit her often when she first comes home. I really hope she gets what she needs. :hug:

8. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

hey everyone

happiest visit so far today , just a glimmer of my friends sparkle back , its all uphill but were on the ladder im hoping , come on dawn :wub: you can do it !!!!!!!!!

ty everyone :hug:

Jo xxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2008
  9. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

-hugs both of you-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.