don't bother fighting, its a waste of time.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lost_child, Nov 15, 2007.

1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

why bother..saw shrink today, he's taken me off anti-depressants because he fears i will use them to OD...he said it was that or hospital..and then sent me packing with please book a crisis appt for 4 weeks time...well fuck everything. Withdrawals from Anti-d's, oh fantastic, call samaritians if I get suicidal thoughts again...of course...and think of the people you will hurt if you kill urself..erm nobody...oh yes, that's why I'm here, living and breathiing not for me but for every other fucker in the world. forget it, I try, I tell the truth to him and what happens sweet FA...well, next time if he ever see's me it will be in a morgue. fuck it. I've had it with fighting, fighting for what???? the hope that tomorrow maybe different, I don't think so..it won't be different, the same shit, just different day..NO MORE.

2. Queen_Akasha

Queen_Akasha Guest

I'm sorry to hear you feel like there's no point anymore at all. That feeling is one of the worst feelings there are... :( :hug:
    However, I hope that you will continue to keep fighting, because you don't know what the future will bring. Maybe some day you'll be pleasantly surprised by some event which could turn your life around or at least make you feel like it's worth fighting again.
    I always think that having faith in the future can already be a big step forward. I really do hope you'll find that faith somewhere.
    Until that day, please feel free to talk, either on here or in private, I'm here.
    Please hang in there :hug: :hug: