don't bother responding to this

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by shuddertothink, Jan 20, 2011.

1. shuddertothink

shuddertothink Well-Known Member

I guess i just needed to "let it all out". I woke up feeling really depressed, and sad, and i can feel it building it. I kinda feel like i am gonna explode. I want to cry, i want to scream, and i want to destroy everything around me.

My so called friend ethan comes here every day, and i am getting kinda sick of it, because i have noticed that he mooches off me, even though he has a girlfriend and a place to live. Still, he mooches off me. I don't know if he's aware of some of the shit he does, because people are who they are. But sometimes he makes me feel soooo bad about myself. I haven't told him to get out and not come back because sometimes i need company, cause otherwise i would be sitting here by myself when i am home. So for that reason, and that reason only i haven't told him to get lost.

He's here right now, actually, and i haven't let on that some of the things he said a while ago, were like a knife in my heart. What he said reallt affected me, and all i want to do now, is to crawl into a dark whole, and never come out of it.

Don't bother responding because i just don't have it in me, to discuss all this shit. I just had to write it down somewhere.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You don't have to discuss it if you don't want to, that's not why I'm responding. Just want you to know you're being heard.

3. Winslow

Winslow Antiquitie's Friend SF Supporter

In answer to Matt, I notice that you're luckier than me because your friend visits you every day. In my case, my friend meets only once a week. Sometimes that friend can be offensive, but I learn to tolerate it because he's great for social activities. Some things have to be tolerated. So actually you're luckier than me.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If he is a friend i would be open with him and tell him straight up what you said hurt me deeply Probably doesn't even know hurting you so give him heads up okay tell him hugs