Don't care anymore

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by TheOtherSide, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheOtherSide

TheOtherSide Member

I just feel so, so raped, betrayed and lonely.. and I can't seem to tell anybody how I feel
    my friends don't feel like friends

At school I don't think about it, I just keep myself focused on other stuff
    but as soon as I'm home, there's this switch turned on, or off.. Then I just lay down on the ground, feeling drained.
    I don't wanna do anything, stuff that I liked to do before seems just to tiresome. And when my parents get home from work
    I just pretend to be fine. Even though I feel so tired I have trouble sleeping, I always wake up a few times at night.

Today's the same, my eyes ache like hell, I got a horrible headache and I feel left alone. I just wanna go to sleep
    but knowing that it's like this tomorrow as well isn't helping.

I'm too tired to resist, I'm too tired to die,
    Somebody just put me to sleep
  2. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

Try talking to your counsellor if you have one at school and if your friends arenĀ“t helping you feel better maybe try looking for new friends. Be open to new people and even if its only a "Hi" to a person you never talked too.
  3. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

I know exactly what you mean. I am in the same position right now. I dont want people to know i am hurting. It is hard to open up to anyone, but i encourage you to. Whether it is a friend, teacher, parent, counselor, doctor or someone here, you need to let those feelings out in order to get better. Feel free to PM me at any time if you need to talk. I can try to help you understand some of the feelings. Take care,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.