Dont care anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by among the stars, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

i feel so down, so much pain and yet nothing inside, last nite i sat and stared at the tv, not even registering what i was watching, not even seeing it. i get up in the morning and i cant even face myself in the mirror, if i do all i do is cry, i hate myself that much, idk where the hate comes from...but its killing me from the inside out, my soul feels empty and my heart shattered for the last time. i no longer care. death will come eventually, whether i force it to come or it comes on its own i dont give a damn...not anymore

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I can so relate to what you're saying. :hug: How long have you felt this way? Have you spoke to anyone about it?

3. among the stars

i have felt this way for a year, ive tried to talk to someone but it ended badly and so i havent gone back. I dont trust docs enough to go to one unless i absolutely have to.

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Why do you hate yourself forever scarred? You seem like a nice person. Please don't give up hun. :hug:

5. among the stars

idk where the hate comes from, all i kno is i wish that one morning i dont wake up

6. pensive1981

pensive1981 Well-Known Member

Hopefully, there are people where the conversation won't go badly if you try once or twice again. You're worth the effort of finding someone to talk to...

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Meg, I honestly don't know what advice to give you because you don't trust doctors enough to get professional help. That's understandable though, perhaps try a therapist? With them, you can work as slow as you want. Im always here if you need to talk hun xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.