Don't die like I did

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Elle belle, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elle belle

Elle belle Account Closed

I am really upset that I can't remove my account on here.
    I've tied up all loose ends and this is the final one but there's nothing I can do. I feel really uncomfortable leaving without saying some last words because if this is going to be here forever then the words should at least be my last. Please don't try to day anything to me as my choice is made.

Wonderful supportive please of the nets this is. I hope you all help each other and help make the world a different place, perhaps a more understanding one.

God bless.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2013
  2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Elle Belle can you tell us why you feel it has to be this way?
    Change is always possible.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

who is to say hun you choice your decision cannot be changed. You have that choice you know to stay here to talk to us to continue to reach out for help I deleted your last line of your post because i believe hun you do have another choice one that is to reach out for the help and support that you deserve hun

4. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Hey, what's wrong what has happened? Here if you need to chat

5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Ellie girl, I really do not want you to die. Please please try to hang on. Use this place, use us as a lifeline. Will you please hang on? Please? Talk to us. Will you do that??

6. Shayna

Shayna New Member

Hi, i'm new here, but this post touched me yesterday and only just felt able to reply.
    I found the forum yesterday, as my world seemed horrendous, and I was looking for a way out.
    Ellie, please let us know you're ok? I popped to the Doc's this morning and am SO much
    better now. It's truly amazing the difference 2 hours can make.
    Hang in there? x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.