Don't even bother reading this thread since it's just a rant...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by anonymous_user, Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hate myself for making this decision especially when there are others that have gone through far worse.
    Self pity only makes me feel like I'm a piece of waste taking up space and I feel horrible when I think about the mess I'm going to be leaving. The fact that I undervalue myself and overvalue my misery makes it even more apparent that I'm a pos loser that...
    Why do I even bother letting strangers know a part of myself that I've kept bottled for god knows how long.
    I think I just need to be convinced to stay alive until the merry f'n holidays are through to not waste this time of year for my family and friends for years to come.
  2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

3. J-Hay

J-Hay Member

I know what you mean about knowing how you have it better than others but still feel shitty. And then as a result, you feel even shittier because of the guilt. Let the self-loathing commence. I too have decided to wait until the holidays are over before I make the final decision.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.