Don't even know any more.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by loljenny91, Jan 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loljenny91

loljenny91 Member

Couldn't seem to explain myself or get my point across in chat, so I thought I'd let y'all know that I'm not doing good, here in the forum. Guess I couldn't find the right words, and everyone's got their own stuff going down, I get that.

Can't seem to think straight during any point each day. This morning I woke up and thought I could spend the whole day in a good mood, and I can't even seem to do that. I always go back to the dark thoughts, the dark places, and feel the need for a drink or a cigarette <Edit Moderator Method> I haven't cut in years, but sometimes I just get so close to doing it again, when I feel like no one gives a damn.

Doubt anyone would reply to this, I mean, I'm not making much sense. I just really hate how my depression just WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE. Now I'm crying like a loser. I don't know any more. I'm losing faith in life.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2011
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are feeling so low again I give a dam about you Have you tried talking to your doctor maybe see if your medication needs to be upped a bit or changed. Have you tried getting therapy for your depression sometimes talking to someone in real life helps alot. Just wanted you to know you are being heard okay Please try to reach out to anyone okay friends family doctor but don't fight the sadness alone okay hugs Keep posting okay so we can help you more here as well sending lots of hugs your way :hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles:
  3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I don't think there is anything wrong with crying if that is how you feel. If you are in pain, of course you would cry. Seems perfectly natural to me.

I hope that you feel better!
  4. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Crying is ok if its some movie ending that's sad. Bright eyes in the movie about rabbits - or the odd news report.

There are different sorts of tears also. Cry at the end of a movie and its like you've exercised your emotion. Like you have been cleansed. Can be good for men. Some might cry at sport which is the same thing. Maybe it stops us crying in the middle of the office, or throwing a fax machine at the boss or otherwise getting some pent up emotions which are the worse ones to have.

Certain depression sets us up for years, maybe decades of pointless worries. I just thought feeling bad was the result of doing bad things. For me, this might be right but for many others its not what you done but what was done to you.

Anyhow, hope I make sense.

And some did reply also!

KEEP the faith!
  5. Louis03

Louis03 Well-Known Member

Hey, depression is terrible, only those who've been through it can understand. Hugs.
  6. HeyKellieeee

HeyKellieeee New Member

I feel exactly the same way tonight. I drew a bunch and cried too and was close to doing things too. No worries. People care! Stay strong.
  7. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Jenny :hug: . Sorry you weren't heard in chat, especially sorry if I was there and not listening. You are so lovely, compassionate and witty. You always brighten my day (selfish of me I know).

Nothing wrong with a good cry, but as has been suggested maybe a doc visit is in order. It truly sucks to have one bad day after another, I know,

Luff u!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.